Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) (36409 Views)

Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) / Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Dis is not wat i want to hear.
Hear this: "Igbo amaka"

Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by forum911: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2018
Show me a man who is smiling from ear-to-ear and living a beautiful life, and I’ll show you a man who is grateful for what he has and utterly in love with his wife.

If you believe 2018 is the year to meet the woman of your dreams
If you believe 2018 is the year to meet the man of your dreams
If you believe 2018 is the year to get your 'bones of my bones'
If you believe 2018 is the year to do 'you may kiss the bride'
If you believe 2018 is your to settle down with a soulmate

Then get ready for the platform created for the next LEVEL of personal matchmaking; where traditional matchmaking meets intuitive technology in relationship because in today's ever-busy world, meeting men and women is easy but meeting the right man or woman requires special care.

THIS MATCHMAKING PLATFORM is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Are you single and ready to meet a partner of your dream? Then Join NOW!

Let the matchmaking begin.
Let the courtship begin.
Let the Love Overflow
Let it lead to engagement
Let it Lead To Marriage

NOTE: Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of THIS MATCHMAKING PLATFORM (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

Add Admin on O8~(163)~429~615 on whatsapp or Telegram

Registration and Membership are FREE (Link in Banner)

Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by toprealman: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
akuko! Trust me, most of them cannot boost of having enough skill set to run a shoemaking biz.
If it was this short, the target should have been the alredy established operator that can make the most out of this short duration training
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by laliga01: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
bewla:
Thanks any way but China shoes are fake not like Italy shoes so
We are more partners with China than Italy.... Do you have any problem with that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? / Level 8 Salary For Hnd Holder / Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.