Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,411 members, 7,850,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu (40256 Views)

Mayorkun's Stolen “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain Has Been Returned (Photo) / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) / Davido Bought For His Daughter, Imade, 30 Billion Gang Golden & Diamond Necklace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
One of those things grin
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by GavelSlam: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
PDP and stealing.
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by ELgordo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mumu!
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by Stallion93(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Reminds me of when Riley lost his chain and had the gang retrieve it...bully beat the hell outta them all grin grin...

So Davido do send your goons to 042 grin grin tongue
abeg wetin b the name of this cartoon? Shey na series? Boredom wan finish my life for this Nigeria. Help a bro
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by Kotodoctor: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Tarty billion my royal ass!

Can't bleave Nigerians fall for this shiittt#
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by jrusky(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dem no beat him join? then this us no news.
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by Egein(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Biafrans stealing from Yoruba moozlems since 1876.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
delugajackson:
shocked

Sharp guys. I swear some people got degree in stealing. That was how they stole my fez cap from my head once at an event, only to discover when I got home.

The worst place is Bet9ja, all man eye dey look for wetin to thief after virtual game, a.k.a "okpor" don chop them. If you charge your phone and you mistakenly loose guard, sharp guys will move it in SECONDS. The day I knew fast fingers truly exist was when they stole my phone with charger and extension, since that day, my two legs no cross any Betting shop. Fear Bet9ja guys.

grin grin
They stole your cap from your head. LoL hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by delugajackson: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Stallion93:
abeg wetin b the name of this cartoon? Shey na series? Boredom wan finish my life for this Nigeria. Help a bro
Boondocks.. Got the complete series. You will surely laugh your ass out. Go get it, bro.
cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by Stallion93(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
delugajackson:

Boondocks.. Got the complete series. You will surely laugh your ass out. Go get it, bro.
cheesycheesy
sure thing. Sex doll fall on u grin

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by jidamsel43(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Owo to mode bari akara loma fije.
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by GavelSlam: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Eze4tonyTc:
Proudly Nsk...UNN boiz dey run street wella..LOL

Don't tell me you are in tacit support of the thieves.

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by delugajackson: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

They stole your cap from your head. LoL hahahaha
Like seriously, bro. Sharp guys are everywhere. Some will attempt to steal the crown from Jesus' head when they get to heaven.
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by wtfcoded: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Good 4 ur carelessness
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by mekaboy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fake chain.
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by ufuosman(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sharp men
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by Euclidean(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
ok
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by ShadowFighter: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Chai.... The money just go like that.??
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by mcgift(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
delugajackson:
shocked

Sharp guys. I swear some people got degree in stealing. That was how they stole my fez cap from my head once at an event, only to discover when I got home.

The worst place is Bet9ja, all man eye dey look for wetin to thief after virtual game, a.k.a "okpor" don chop them. If you charge your phone and you mistakenly loose guard, sharp guys will move it in SECONDS. The day I knew fast fingers truly exist was when they stole my phone with charger and extension, since that day, my two legs no cross any Betting shop. Fear Bet9ja guys.

grin grin
Seriously u no feel d breeze for ya head ni

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by manci(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Victory for the poor thief's how can you use 30billions to chains your self like a dog

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by BruncleZuma: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Reminds me of when Riley lost his chain and had the gang retrieve it...bully beat the hell outta them all grin grin...

grin grin grin grin

100%

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by delugajackson: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
mcgift:
Seriously u no feel d breeze for ya head ni
I swear bros, them run me street. Till them comot am I no hear. cheesycheesy
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
LadyHeaven:

I quite remember that... But the nigga who stole the chains couldn't sell it anymore cuz then chains got fake .. So damn funny bro

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Tell davido to buy again for u
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by LadyHeaven(f): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
hugogerrard:

I quite remember that... But the nigga who stole the chains couldn't sell it anymore cuz then chains got fake .. So damn funny bro

wink
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by LadyHeaven(f): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Stallion93:

Boondocks...pretty cool
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by Alexekaard(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sorry Gee...
Chai... Oboy I dey look for a loyal #E-cards# seller to buy card from within the next hours, and I promise to give u a good and big rate... Just hi me by tapping the link... Follow my wall or get start with http:///e-trader

1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by MSTARAIZ: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2018
BAD GUYS! SO UNFAIR
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by icedsammy: 12:30am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=delugajackson post=64784001]shocked

[b]Sharp guys. I swear some people got degree in stealing. That was how they stole my fez cap from my head once at an event, only to discover when I got home.

You never see nothing Try come my place for ijebu here
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by obidevine(m): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Lol I really enjoyed that episode.
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by Assassin101: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2018
Dude is broke, so he sold d chain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) / Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' / Osita Iheme (pawpaw) Goes Golfing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.