Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu (40257 Views)

Mayorkun's Stolen “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain Has Been Returned (Photo) / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) / Davido Bought For His Daughter, Imade, 30 Billion Gang Golden & Diamond Necklace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by pps1759(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2018
kennynelcon:
shocked somthing jus happen righ now
what happened
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by olashas(f): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Reminds me of when Riley lost his chain and had the gang retrieve it...bully beat the hell outta them all grin grin...

So Davido do send your goons to 042 grin grin tongue

And the chain turned out to be fake grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by lordpherow98(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2018
KingOfThePay:
I think Yung6ix complained of this same stuff on here earlier... Even tho some jobless people were bashing him.. Now we see its REAL stuff going on..

FaNs are not smiling...
Its a chemical reaction, trace it very well & you will see that BUHARI is the catalyst

Bros tanx for reminding those mofos that was bashing yung6ix. Now i believe the WARRI ORIENTATION he mentioned. Mayorkun na omo eko, the nigga nor get street credibility.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by mcgift(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
delugajackson:

I swear bros, them run me street. Till them comot am I no hear.
cheesycheesy
cheesy
Re: Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu by Jimmy231: 2:22am On Feb 06, 2018
HeyBee27:
Respect to awon omo shakushaku,shepeteri and science student. grin grin
sakamanje

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Iheme (pawpaw) Goes Golfing (photos) / Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) / Yung6ix Smashes His N525,000 Iphone X (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.