Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,756 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

With The Power Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / With The Power Of God (544 Views)

The Power Behind Sex / ... / An Argument Against Any Reasonable Knowledge Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With The Power Of God by huxley(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2010
If you had some or all of the power of God for just one day, what substanstive and permanent change would you make to the world that would improve the human condition?

If I had some of the power of God, I would permanently eliminate all harmful viruses, such as the HIV virus?

What would you do?
Re: With The Power Of God by sarmy(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2010
1. Wipe out sin completely

2. Turn this world into paradise and

3. Ensure no hell fire exist anywhere smiley
Re: With The Power Of God by xword: 1:43am On Apr 20, 2010
I will withdraw the bible from circulation and destroy the new testament- It is a product of fraudulent minds.

(1) (Reply)

Old School Nigerians Faith Vs New School Nigerians Faith / Five Ways God Speaks To Us: Hearing The Voice Of God In Our Daily Lives / Get Your Personal Spiritual Revelation For Every Month In 2011!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.