Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? (11375 Views)

10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos) / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by tspouse(m): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
I'm sure most us Christians read this in the bible ,God chased Adam and Eve out after they ate the forbidden fruit.the place was locked and was guides by the angels,

The question now is.

Where exactly is the garden
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by MrPresident1: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
tspouse:
I'm sure most us Christians read this in the bible ,God chased Adam and Eve out after they ate the forbidden fruit.the place was locked and was guides by the angels,

The question now is.

Ezekiel 20:6
In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them, to bring them forth of the land of Egypt into a land that I had espied for them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands:

Deuteronomy 11:10-12
10 For the land, whither thou goest in to possess it, is not as the land of Egypt, from whence ye came out, where thou sowedst thy seed, and wateredst it with thy foot, as a garden of herbs: 11 But the land, whither ye go to possess it, is a land of hills and valleys, and drinketh water of the rain of heaven: 12 A land which the LORD thy God careth for: the eyes of the LORD thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by tspouse(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
MrPresident1:

In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them, to bring them forth of the land of Egypt into a land that I had espied for them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands:

10 For the land, whither thou goest in to possess it, is not as the land of Egypt, from whence ye came out, where thou sowedst thy seed, and wateredst it with thy foot, as a garden of herbs: 11 But the land, whither ye go to possess it, is a land of hills and valleys, and drinketh water of the rain of heaven: 12 A land which the LORD thy God careth for: the eyes of the LORD thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.
.how does this bible quote related with the question

10 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by budaatum: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
MrPresident1:

That's what they taught in my mother's day, that Israel was the Garden of Eden. It left them believing it was in heaven, until she travelled via Israel and Egypt on her way to UK in the 60s. I can't believe this is still believed in this modern day and age!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by Tycike: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Iraq

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by twosquare(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
tspouse:

The question now is.

Get this book if you want to know: https://www.scribeofrighteousness.net/?sd_product=sons-of-god

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by micfoley: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Iraq

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by Nutase: 1:59am On Feb 05, 2018
Oshodi oke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by joff2(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Who ever said the Garden of Eden was here on Earth?

Study this Scripture and it might be revealed

Genesis 4:16 So Cain went out from the LORD'S presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden.
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by MrPresident1: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
tspouse:
.how does this bible quote related with the question

The Garden of Eden is an allegory for the pleasant land that God placed Israel who are also figuratively called Adam and Eve.

Read those verses again
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by tartar9(m): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
It's in Iraq,you want to go there?
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by psychalade: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2018
The garden of Eden never existed, the whole Bible is just an allegory grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by adepeter2027(m): 12:21am On Feb 06, 2018
Jesus carried it along when he was ascending into heaven.

So sayeth the HOLY SPIRIT under the influence of holy alcohol 99% graded

5 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by adepeter2027(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2018
tartar9:
It's in Iraq,you want to go there?
Where in Iraq ooo
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by hopefulLandlord: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2018
Its located between Alexandra Daddario's legs

2 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by johnw74: 1:45am On Feb 07, 2018
MrPresident1:

The Garden of Eden is an allegory for the pleasant land that God placed Israel who are also figuratively called Adam and Eve.

Read those verses again

God placed adam and eve in the garden of eden

jacob wasn't born until much much later who God named Israel
of course the nationn of Israel was formed even after that

Pro_13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by johnw74: 6:05am On Feb 07, 2018
MrPresident1:

Read those verses again

pres, although you love to always say diffrently to God's word
you have been so blinded that you obviously cannot see the babel of your confusion

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by OkCornel(m): 6:36am On Feb 07, 2018
tspouse:

The question now is.

It's currently sub-merged in the Persian gulf. The great deluge a.k.a Noah's flood was responsible for this.

You can watch this 3 minutes documentary by hydrologist experts who traced the location of Eden using the four rivers described in Genesis i.e. Tigris, Euphrates, Pishon & Gihon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keNZgi4IDmQ&feature=share

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by hopefulLandlord: 6:37am On Feb 07, 2018
OkCornel:

did they see the flaming sword too?

3 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by OkCornel(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
did they see the flaming sword too?

Lol grin grin grin...what we know as Garden of Eden is submerged under water...unless thorough exploration is done...the answer to your question remains unknown...

Funny enough...your question was the joke used to wrap up the documentary

However, the location was traced using the four rivers spoken of in Genesis. Two of those rivers Pishon and Gihon are dried up now...but satellite images were used to track the river paths...

You can spare a few minutes to go through the documentary...it's just 3 minutes...

cheers
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by hopefulLandlord: 6:59am On Feb 07, 2018
OkCornel:

Lol grin grin grin...what we know as Garden of Eden is submerged under water...unless thorough exploration is done...the answer to your question remains unknown...

Funny enough...your question was the joke used to wrap up the documentary

However, the location was traced using the four rivers spoken of in Genesis. Two of those rivers Pishon and Gihon are dried up now...but satellite images were used to track the river paths...

You can spare a few minutes to go through the documentary...it's just 3 minutes...

cheers

I clicked the link and went through the comments first, the commenters said the assertions in the video aren't true
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by OkCornel(m): 7:10am On Feb 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I clicked the link and went through the comments first, the commenters said the assertions in the video aren't true

Are the commenters avid researchers and hydrologist experts like the scientists who did the video?

I guess people will always come to their conclusions even if the fact stares at them in their face...

To further butress the points made in the video... check the route of the Tigris and Euphrates River...they both converge at the Persian gulf...

Please correct me if I'm wrong...
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by dalaman: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2018
The garden of Eden has no known location because it was mythical and fictional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2018
dalaman:
The garden of Eden has no known location because it was mythical and fictional.

That means the rivers mentioned in the book of Genesis were mythical and fictional too right?
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by dalaman: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2018
OkaiCorne:

That means the rivers mentioned in the book of Genesis were mythical and fictional too right?

Have you read the book titled "Gone with the wind"? It mentions places like New York and places like Manhattan but it remains a fictional book. No body on earth knows the location of the Garden of Eden. It is fictional. Never existed only in stories.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by OkaiCorne(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2018
dalaman:

Have you read the book titled "Gone with the wind"? It mentions places like New York and places like Manhattan but it remains a fictional book. No body on earth knows the location of the Garden of Eden. It is fictional. Never existed only in stories.

Meaning the author of Genesis wrote a fictional tale for the whole world to swallow...

I guess everything in that book is fictional...isn't it?

Bros, the link I have put up there is the research work of scientists. Feel free to contact them and counter their opinion with sufficient proof on your own part...

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by OkaiCorne(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2018
The funny thing is, to someone who has a closed mind, the lost city of Atlantis for example would be a fictional tale about 30 years ago...not until scientists recently discovered some ruins of Atlantis under the Ocean...

Now the same set of people think that the Garden of Eden is fictional...very funny set of people I must say...
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by dalaman: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Meaning the author of Genesis wrote a fictional tale for the whole world to swallow...

I guess everything in that book is fictional...isn't it?

Bros, the link I have put up there is the research work of scientists. Feel free to contact them and counter their opinion with sufficient proof on your own part...

Cheers

Nobody even know the authors of the book of Genesis. All the stories there are mythical. Science does NOT support anything written in Genesis . The people you mentioned up there are liars.
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by Martinez19(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2018
OkaiCorne:
The funny thing is, to someone who has a closed mind, the lost city of Atlantis for example would be a fictional tale about 30 years ago...not until scientists recently discovered some ruins of Atlantis under the Ocean...

Now the same set of people think that the Garden of Eden is fictional...very funny set of people I must say...

Na wa 4 you o.

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by OkaiCorne(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2018
dalaman:

Nobody even know the authors of the book of Genesis. All the stories there are mythical. Science does NOT support anything written in Genesis . The people you mentioned up there are liars.

I guess the scientists that come up with findings that challenges your assumptions are all liars abi?

Check your map and tell me where Tigris and Euphrates converge at...
Then read your Bible and tell me where Tigris and Euphrates also converge at...

Since you insist these guys are liars...then prove them wrong with your own research work na...

Once upon a time, even the story behind Atlantis was mythical and a fairy tale too...but now Science has proven it's a reality...

By the way, the author of Genesis is Moses...please do me a favor and tell me he's mythical too...
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by OkaiCorne(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2018
Martinez19:
Na wa 4 you o.

Wetin I do na...
Re: Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? by Martinez19(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Wetin I do na...
so you are a christian and you were dodging my questions then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven / The Helper You Need To Change The World / The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.