Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? (22754 Views)

Yes!!!!!!!!! You Can Now Play Pes 2013 Ppsspp Android Adhoc Multiplayer. Rep#tka / Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp / How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by RuuDie(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2010
Anybody have tips on how to play PES-2010 with the keyboard and how to configure the keys to preffered settings!?
Re: How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by Dolemite(f): 12:35am On Apr 20, 2010
I tried that, it's almost impossible,you're better off with a usb game pad trust me. . .
Re: How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by RuuDie(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2010
Dolemite:

I tried that, it's almost impossible,you're better off with a usb game pad trust me. . .

y is it so impossible
Re: How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by Dolemite(f): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2010
For one the default key mapping is suppose to be suitable for the average player psychologically, but it's really difficult to master have you tried it?
Re: How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by tomzman: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2010
does anybody where i can play d game online?
Re: How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by tomzman: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2010
does anybody know where i can play d game online?
Re: How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by Dolemite(f): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2010
Yes, you'll have to travel to Kenya, they have fibre optic internet over there. In Nigeria it's impossible to play online games decently.
Re: How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by RuuDie(m): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2010
Dolemite:

For one the default key mapping is suppose to be suitable for the average player psychologically, but it's really difficult to master have you tried it?

yeah i have. . . . & i have actually been able to change the default key mapping to the configuration of EA Sport's Fifa which i'm more familiar with.
You called it right. . . the key configuration is quite hard to catch cuz the keys are scattered all over the keyboard - not very user-friendly.
Re: How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by tomzman: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2010
Dolemite:

Yes, you'll have to travel to Kenya, they have fibre optic internet over there. In Nigeria it's impossible to play online games decently.

Thanks guy.I do play a couple of interesting games online e.g who wants to be a millionaire, redline rumble & some other cool games but I'm yet to find either winning eleven or PES online play or download.
Re: How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by RuuDie(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2010
tomzman:

Thanks guy.I do play a couple of interesting games online e.g who wants to be a millionaire, redline rumble & some other cool games but I'm yet to find either winning eleven or PES online play or download.

Can't compare the resources u'd need to have to play PES or Win 11 online to these games you mentioned.
Re: How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by RuuDie(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2010
There's a "settings.exe" file somewhere in the PES folder that opens the window for changing the keyboard settings: the interface looks like image 1 there. . . .

It shows the gamepad keys and alternate keyboard key that each gamepad key is mapped to; when you click button the beside the gamepad key that you wish to set/reset, it brings out the message as image2. Then you tap the key on your keyboard which you want to use for that.

Re: How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by Dolemite(f): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2010
Yes, and what I'm saying is the default setting is supposed to be optimal but in reality it is very difficult. . .a keyboard doesn't suit soccer games, game pads are much better.
Re: How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by RuuDie(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2010
Dolemite:

Yes, and what I'm saying is the default setting is supposed to be optimal but in reality it is very difficult. . .a keyboard doesn't suit soccer games, game pads are much better.

True. . . . but i'm much more comfy playing soccer games with the keyboard; as long as the keys are configured to follow each other & split out evenly on both sides of the KB, between both hands, then its quite easy!
Re: How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? by Robenna(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2019
The Game Is Sharp
Who Needs It

(1) (Reply)

Our Best Childhood Games Ever! / Nigerian Online Ps3 Gamers Community - Pls Drop Your Psn Id Here / Best Site To Download Highly Compressed Ppsspp Cso Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.