Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony (53625 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by exlinkleads(f): 6:13am On Feb 05, 2018
Testimony: Since I Pasted Lord's Chosen Sticker On My Gas, I have Not Refilled It Since 3 Years - Daddy Freeze

Till now, white people believe that the only terminal sickness without a total cure is HIV AIDS. I think they should think again or at least visit Nigeria once in a while because the stupidity inherent to this country cannot be cured in 100th century.

The news making round on the internet now is a testimony given in a Lord's Chosen Church. A woman came out and said since she bought Lord's Chosen Church sticker and pasted it on her gas, she hasn't refilled the gas for more than 3 years.

The testimony has already sparked a little bit of outrage on social media as many Nigerians make fun of it, including Daddy Freeze himself. Freeze shared the testimony which was shared by an online user on his Instagram page and commented as follows...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/testimony-since-i-pasted-lords-chosen.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeyBmeNHCDq/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Baawaa(m): 6:18am On Feb 05, 2018
Though it sound foolish,but with God it is possible

264 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by pyyxxaro: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2018
grin

I don't even know what to say

God knows best cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by DWJOBScom(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2018
Una don give freeze market sell be this.

The testimonies even though absurd and out of place is not impossible with God. After all, it was a little boy's lunch that fed 5000 men another is the widow's oil that filled up the neighbour's jars too just to pay up her debts.

Let faith lead the way

293 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by femi4: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Una don give freeze market sell be this.

The testimonies even though absurd and out of place is not impossible with God. After all, it was a little boy's lunch that fed 5000 men another is the widow's oil that filled up the neighbour's jars too to pay up her debts.

Let faith lead the way
Jesus performed miracles when situations seems hopeless.

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Samusu(m): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2018
Baawaa:
Freethesheeple

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by JudgementHammer: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2018
Haba. D elderly woman actually meant since d time she pasted d sticker on her gas cylinder, help and support has been coming up to her. Her children and helpers have been taking up the refill expenses, not her anymore.

I'm not a member of chosen but don't bastardize the miracle that someone else values and is thanking God for, just to make money thru comedy.

That muttybabe among the fb response has mouth diarrhoea. Only God knows how many people she has killed with her mouth

136 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Samusu(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2018
Assuming you received this text from your bank:

"Dear Customer, #5,000 has been deducted from your account 0171****04 for President Muhammed Buhari's trip. It's your donation to support the progress of this expected CHANGE.
Dr: #5,000
Available Bal: #0.25
THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US."

Question: What Will You Do? Let's hear your reaction please!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by nepapole(m): 6:54am On Feb 05, 2018
Oh my GOD!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by hisgrace090: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2018
The sticker is going to sell indomie.

Hope the manufacturers are landing for expansion?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 05, 2018
Most of these testimonies are plain stupidity. I am still waiting for pastors to heal yinka ayefele,cobham or that liberian blind boy in flavours songs. Scum scammers

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by FroshJaynex(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2018
Africans are so gullible that sometimes I sit and wonder how someone can be this foolish. These days to go church self dey taya me

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by anyimontana(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2018
And u decided to share the testimony now,u think God is happy with u..

Meanwhile madam,me sef go need that sticker.if possible make it 2.I don't want to refill my gas till after PMBs second term in office,cos am sure gas go be like 1knaira per kg..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2018
Baawaa:
You are the greatest sheeple ever,infact you must be the president of sheeple assembly grin grin grin grin grin

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by bjayx: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2018
Some testimonies needs adjustment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by moscobabs(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2018
Baawaa:
gbenu soun !!!

gullible follower

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by 1zynnvn(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2018
This cow called freeze will be one of those that will laugh when told that a man named Jesus walked on water. This cow will also laugh when told of elijahs miracle and the late prophets wife. God can do what ever God wants to do with whatever vessel he wants to use, be it stickers , hankerchief or a toothbrush...

20 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by ChristineC: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2018
The easiest thing to do will be to reach out to the woman, ride with her throughout the day to confirm she's not buying gas or someone else took up the bills as a kind of favor.

Why make a fool of yourself talking of what you made no effort to confirm or dispute?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by MuttleyLaff: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2018
JudgementHammer:
Haba. D elderly woman actually meant since d time she pasted d sticker on her gas cylinder, help and support has been coming up to her.
Her children and helpers have been taking up the refill expenses, not her anymore.

I'm not a member of chosen
but don't bastardize the miracle that someone else values and is thanking God for, just to make money thru comedy
I completely concur with the above emboldened voice of sound reasoning post

JudgementHammer:
That muttybabe among the fb response has mouth diarrhoea.
Only God knows how many people she has killed with her mouth
That muttybabe was following the herd and so joined in the stampede

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by gbaskiboy: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2018
This is gullibility i swear, We are faraway from civilization

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Benjom(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2018
People of this generation are ready to doubt even Jesus in any given situation... but is there anything too hard for God to do? I'm not a member of "Chosen" but with God ALL THINGS are POSSIBLE!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2018
And people believe this embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Queenext: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Only a fool will believe that

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Chevronstaff: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2018
This Daddy freeze na weyrey sha..lol
He must react to everything grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by voicelez: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2018
The testimony is not complete, if she has electric stove and the gas is a big cylinder. Then it is very much possible

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by thunderbabs: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2018
I hope it works on my dstv premium bouquet too.

Dtz one less bukata cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by mysteriousman(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2018
Make I observe comments

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by honey001(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2018
Do Freeze understand conotatitive and denotative meanings of words? or is justbbeing plain silly?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by san316(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2018
May God guide our people and protect us from false prophets and their scheming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / "FG Is Increasingly Meddling In Church Affairs" - Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.