Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nda 62nd Regular Results Out! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nda 62nd Regular Results Out! (8365 Views)

Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / When Is Nda 62nd Regular Course Entrance Examination Result Coming Out? / Application For Admission Into Nigerian Defence Academy 62nd Regular Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nda 62nd Regular Results Out! by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:59am On May 14, 2010
segzysexy:

pls can s1 help me wit d list.my Name is AYINDE BASHIR OLASUNKANMI.faculty of engineering.OSUN STATE.PLs is my name on d list
Name not on list.
Re: Nda 62nd Regular Results Out! by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2010
successful candidates frm adamawa, anambra, benue, borno, delta, edo, imo, jigawa, kaduna, kano, kebbi, nasarawa, lagos, ondo, osun, plateau, rivers and yobe who begins their interview toady, i wish you guys the best of luck!
Re: Nda 62nd Regular Results Out! by segzysexy(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2010
can u help me check mayb Martin Debo and Adeniji Adeniyi ENGINEERING OSUN STATE is on d list
Re: Nda 62nd Regular Results Out! by revcompaty(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2010
Pls valendo can u check on this name for me;OLUWANMBE ADEKANKUN.Ondo state
Re: Nda 62nd Regular Results Out! by sheffmohd: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2010
Hi Guys,
With absolute gratitude to almighty Allah, I write to inform you all that I made the interview and Iam on my way for my cadetship training at the NDA. Please remember me in your prayers. It had been fun reading from all of you. Good luck.
Abdulkabir Abiola Mohammed
Re: Nda 62nd Regular Results Out! by sheffmohd: 1:53am On Jul 17, 2010
Kiele-Ibo,

My man, Aim finally through with the whole selection processes. Check the Daily Trust, I am first on the list in Lagos State. The Interview was nice and God has crowned my efforts with success. Send me your email so that we can communicate. NADA here I come. Kb
Re: Nda 62nd Regular Results Out! by Valendo: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2010
guy pls help me to check my name ondo state chest number on 54 OV TEMITOPE
Re: Nda 62nd Regular Results Out! by sheffmohd: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2010
Ijele-Igbo,
I dont know what is wrong with the site machine as I wrote your name correctly to thank you for your useful information during the interview and to inform you of my admission, but I was surprised to see some spelling mistakes. Surely this was not what I wrote. At any rate Ijele-Igbo my man lets keep in touch. God bless.
Re: Nda 62nd Regular Results Out! by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2010
Chei! See Bleep up!! This is september and i forgot about this thread completely. To all my good friends who secured admission into the NDA, You can write me at ijeleigbo@gmail.com. To all those who are now cadets in the NDA, Wishing you all the best in your career and you guys should endeavour to come back to Nairaland and share your experiences to the newbies who desire to be a cadet as well. They need to learn about the tricks and secrets involved in securing admission into NDA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

please advice / Only Sharp Mind Can Find The Camel In This Picture / WAEC Examination Leakage Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.