Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Updated:after Wedding Man Discover His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her EX Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Updated:after Wedding Man Discover His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her EX Pregnancy (1333 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / After Wedding Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her Boyfriend Pregnnanc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated:after Wedding Man Discover His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her EX Pregnancy by blog4all(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2018
UYO AGAIN!!! A Month After Wedding, UNIUYO staff discovers his Pregnant Wife, is carrying her boyfriend pregnancy

A heartbroken Nigerian man has cried out on Social media after discovering the relationship between his newly wedded wife and her ex-boyfriend.

Apparently, the man identified as Abogoh Luckyo, a non-academic staff of the University of Uyo discovered that his months-old wife’s pregnancy isnt’t his, but for her ex-boyfriend.. and his wife has been communicating with the ex-boyfriend, professing her love for the man.

In one of the posts, she wrote; “I can’t believe that this is happening to me. This world is really a wicked place! Her parents knew that their Daughter’s Boyfriend had gotten her pregnant yet they hid the information from me and duped hard me and my hard earned money into getting married to their daughter, only to start peresuading me to undergo some goat-killing rituals so that all will be normal. Evil in this world is too much. Thank God I refused to do such Devil’s sacrifices”

Lucky had earlier shared a thank you note in December, thanking his family, bride’s family, friends and colleagues for gracing his wedding.

He only shared picture of the alleged boyfriend:

Also a picture of a paternity test he did on the pregnancy:

Details @ https://www.thekillerpunch.com/uyo-month-wedding-uniuyo-staff-discovers-pregnant-wife-carrying-boyfriend-pregnancy/

Re: Updated:after Wedding Man Discover His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her EX Pregnancy by agbonkamen(f): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2018
Old story
Re: Updated:after Wedding Man Discover His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her EX Pregnancy by blog4all(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2018
agbonkamen:
Old story
You lied
Re: Updated:after Wedding Man Discover His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her EX Pregnancy by agbonkamen(f): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2018
blog4all:
You lied
new story then grin

1 Like

Re: Updated:after Wedding Man Discover His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her EX Pregnancy by marveangel(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2018
Fear Women

1 Like

Re: Updated:after Wedding Man Discover His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her EX Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2018
See why you should avoid women above 30?

They are callous - borne out of frustration.

1 Like

Re: Updated:after Wedding Man Discover His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her EX Pregnancy by AntiWailer: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2018
Damn it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated:after Wedding Man Discover His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her EX Pregnancy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
The solution is simply sending the woman away according to Biblical instruction!

Good riddance

1 Like

Re: Updated:after Wedding Man Discover His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her EX Pregnancy by keepingmum: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oga poster.... looks like you uae Glo line to post this story cos this na old matter from last month ohh

1 Like

Re: Updated:after Wedding Man Discover His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her EX Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 06, 2018
ShyCypher:
See why you should avoid women above 30?

They are callous - borne out of frustration.

Am sorry if you think younger girls can't do this, its on an individual level.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Have Serious Issues With His Extended Family, Kindly Advise Him. / How Can I Explain To Someone That I Can't Stay With Them. / How Do I Solve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.