Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Secret Called "Customer Loyalty And Retention Secrets - Customer Service Tips. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret Called "Customer Loyalty And Retention Secrets - Customer Service Tips. (420 Views)

Customer Loyalty Is Helping Nigerian Fintech Apps Through Regulatory Crackdown / Cashtoken-life Changing Customer Loyalty Reward. / What Is Customer Loyalty Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Called "Customer Loyalty And Retention Secrets - Customer Service Tips. by Aydigital123(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2018
Dear Entrepreneur,
Ever wondered how to put the right structure in your business so that you can afford not to come to work on some days, stop shouting every time you get to your office, stop making it easy for your staff to steal from you, and even set up your business to outlive you, then this Free Business Structure Checklist is just for you.
Kindly email me on Ayobamioladunjoye@gmail.com

Hello NariaLand Business Forum” I have been thinking of how to add value to this group lately and though I introduced myself as a paper florist but I also forgot to mention that I have over 5years of customer service experience being a call center agent at a top telecommunications company.

Hello NariaLand Business Forum” is a great privilege for me and you in meet again this week my name is Ayobami Oladunjoye,jokely I just wake up one day and I raise that am now 5 year experience under marketing skill with one company that deal with all stocks and dividend name Nigeria so sorry that I can mention the name of the company the online….Wow” but between the period of that years, I learn something about the customer and the way they are supported to be treated in order for you to get a result on your sales.
I called it ‘’Customer Loyalty and Retention Secrets’’
In your business, your watchword to your customers should be the CUSTOMER IS KING,
Am sure you have heard it somewhere before right?.
News flash that statement is so true if you have not started implementing that in your business then you may lose your customers.
I realized over time that when it comes to customer loyalty and retention, it is only customer service that will keep you at the top.
That is the special ingredient that will make them stay glued to you for life.
How do you interact with your customers when they reach out to you?
Do you feel entitled…..after all I built my business myself….huh?
It is commonplace to see business owners or staff arguing with customers and using rude statements during their conversations. If you are in this boat STOP IT NOW.
As a business owner, without customers your business is nothing.
So an understanding of how to treat your customers per interaction is key.
Some words that should be used when interacting with your customers are:
1. When doing introductions-Never say “what is your name”, instead of say “May I please know your name”.
2. When trying to know how you can assist- never say ‘’what can I do for you’’, instead of say, “How may I assist or help you”.
3. Always thank your customers for reaching out, even if they sound rude, you can turn a not so pleasant conversation into a sale.
4. Sound engaging and visibly interested in your customer when they are laying a complaint, it gives them assurance that you care.
5. Never interrupt your customer while they are talking always wait for them to pause before you interject.
6. Never assume a customer’s problem before they tell you, it may be that they are pointing you to see that your products have genuine faults.
Well, let me stop here for now.
I will be willing to give personal and group training for individuals and staff on good customer service practices so that your existing customers can be retained for the long term.
If you are interested I can put a free presentation just for you, and probably we can set a date.
Remember acquiring customers is one thing, and retaining them Is another thing, don’t joke with customer service again.

if the post makes sense to you...kindly drop your comment before leaving the page or send your question to Ayobamioladunjoye@gmail.com
Re: Secret Called "Customer Loyalty And Retention Secrets - Customer Service Tips. by Chigorkizz(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2018
You've Made Valid Points.Bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Tax Professor - Difference Between Tax Evasion And Tax Avoidance / How To Grow Your Business In Lagos, Practical Steps, No Jargons / Adlax Synergy Firm - Water Treatment/ Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.