Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Airtel Nigeria Please Help Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airtel Nigeria Please Help Me (1526 Views)

Is Airtel Nigeria Network Down? / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent / All Transfer USSD For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Nigeria Please Help Me by mbano(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
wish there is another rating lower than Poor. Reason been that your response to clients complaints are very shabby. I applied and got approval for post-paid CUG lines. I made payment and got the lines. I also registered the lines. But to my surprise, more than 2 weeks after registration my name does not appear at the back-end of the line when calls are made, instead it is the name of one security company, shepherd-hill Security & Logistics. . More frustrating is the fact that the CUG lines are not yet activated even after i have made security-deposit. I went to your shop on Adeniran Ogunsanya and I was refereed to Banana Island even though I made the payment at Adeniran Ogunsanya. I called customer care and they told me the lines are not CUG that I should call the staff who sold me the lines. Or go to any Airtel Shop to complain. I have called the staff who sold me the lines and he does not pick my lines anymore. His name is Godfrey 08080805550. Through investigation I got the line of a senior staff iincharge of CUG named John 08022220493 he told me he is aware of the transaction and that it will be sorted out within two days. He offered apologies for the delay. However his 2 days has turned to 8 days and still counting. Now he has also stopped responding to my sms or calls for update. I am totally confused but I dont want to believe I have been scammed because even the receipt of payment was in Airtel Nigeria name. The amount I paid is NGN15,000.00 for 15 lines. Payment was made on 19th January 2018. Do I involve a lawyer to help me out? Do I report to NCC? Somebody please help, because I am totally bewildered that I can be swindled by such an organisation? Or are these guys agents in branded Airtel Uniform and ID Cards? my number 08023149196 Mr.. Alex.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Please Help Me by mbano(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
I need your help please
Re: Airtel Nigeria Please Help Me by WaleBinSanusi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
mbano:
wish there is another rating lower than Poor. Reason been that your response to clients complaints are very shabby. I applied and got approval for post-paid CUG lines. I made payment and got the lines. I also registered the lines. But to my surprise, more than 2 weeks after registration my name does not appear at the back-end of the line when calls are made, instead it is the name of one security company, shepherd-hill Security & Logistics. . More frustrating is the fact that the CUG lines are not yet activated even after i have made security-deposit. I went to your shop on Adeniran Ogunsanya and I was refereed to Banana Island even though I made the payment at Adeniran Ogunsanya. I called customer care and they told me the lines are not CUG that I should call the staff who sold me the lines. Or go to any Airtel Shop to complain. I have called the staff who sold me the lines and he does not pick my lines anymore. His name is Godfrey 08080805550. Through investigation I got the line of a senior staff iincharge of CUG named John 08022220493 he told me he is aware of the transaction and that it will be sorted out within two days. He offered apologies for the delay. However his 2 days has turned to 8 days and still counting. Now he has also stopped responding to my sms or calls for update. I am totally confused but I dont want to believe I have been scammed because even the receipt of payment was in Airtel Nigeria name. The amount I paid is NGN15,000.00 for 15 lines. Do I involve a lawyer to help me out? Do I report to NCC? Somebody please help, because I am totally bewildered that I can be swindled by such an organisation? Or are these guys agents in branded Airtel Uniform and ID Cards? my number 08023149196 Mr.. Alex.

Have never seen a company as useless when it comes to customer service...
I have been to their office more than 4 times after retrieving my line and couldn't call out for over a month now and counting..
Business line for that matter,sent an email to our own consumer protection right and even called them to report nothing was done.
Do you know you can't even call customer care line on airtel to complain again
Re: Airtel Nigeria Please Help Me by ofhismercy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............

(1) (Reply)

Those In Line For The Succession Of The British Throne / Hector: The Ultimate Man 3 / !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.