Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

!amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over (1523 Views)

This Lady Is Cursing Prince Audu In Death because Of Torture, S Ex (DETAILS) / F:ck ,amebo No.1 / I Am Tired Of People Cursing Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

!amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2009
Can you two please stop spamming the whole thread in the forum, Enough is Enough, amebo, you can't continue creating problems everytime you log on, you two should take your fight else where because the next time you two spam any thread, get ready to be[b][color=#990000] REPORTED[/color[/b]]. angry angry angry
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by posakosa(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2009
ooooooh boy--------
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
This Muffin is really irritating. You should be banned for being a party crasher! angry
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 1:28am On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

This Muffin is really irritating. You should be banned for being a party crasher! angry

The only irritating person here is amebo, every day she's stalking everyone for a fight, Can you please ban her since you're a mod. undecided
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 05, 2009
@ Muffin

Girl chill and have fun. That's what amebo does. And if you ban her today she'll be back as ameboX2.

PS: mods can't ban.
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by MrCrackles(m): 1:30am On Nov 05, 2009
muffins:

The only irritating person here is amebo, every day she's stalking everyone for a fight, Can you please ban her since you're a mod. undecided
For fuc.k sake moderators cant ban!
How many times has it been talked about on the forum grin
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 1:32am On Nov 05, 2009
^^Then how was mukina able to ban me.
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 1:33am On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

@ Muffin

Girl chill and have fun. That's what amebo does. And if you ban her today she'll be back as ameboX2.

PS: mods can't ban.

She's annoying and irritating, seriously all her posts are either abusive or has to do with a fight, what a nuisance!!! angry angry
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 05, 2009
You were not better yourself and I am not convinced of this new you either. We can't eliminate everyone that gets on my nerves or this forum would be dead and gone. Just ignore them and if you must tell someone off do it. Being passive is dangerous to health.
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 1:38am On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

You were not better yourself and I am not convinced of this new you either. We can't eliminate everyone that gets on my nerves or this forum would be dead and gone. Just ignore them and if you must tell someone off do it. Being passive is dangerous to health.

I said she's a nuisance who stalks people for a fight, did you even read the whole sentence? undecided angry
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 05, 2009
I read it but I have known Jenny for too long to be influenced by whatever opinion you have of her. She can be very abusive and harsh but not when you don't provoke her.

She is not stalking you. Just a few days I go I was accused by someone of the same thing when I just happened to be there by chance. So many members use RECENT TOPICS or UPDATED THREADS to choose threads so it may occur you are being chased around whereas you aren't. This is a public forum and everyone is free to post and quote wherever they want. It's up to you to choose how you want to deal with them.
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by MrsCrackle(f): 1:46am On Nov 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

For fuc.k sake moderators cant ban!
How many times has it been talked about on the forum grin

For f**k sake stop using the F word! If there is something I don't like about you, its the fcu.king way you use the F word. I don't wanna hear that fucking word again. Neither do I f**king wanna see any posts with the word "Bleep"
Do you f**king hear me!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 05, 2009
Gosh Brash you had to create a female alter ego to apologize to women for being so unbearable? grin
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 1:53am On Nov 05, 2009
@MrsCrackles

MrsCrunchers or whatever you call yourself, Can you stop stalking users because I have been watching you and I have noticed that you've been stalking MrCrackles,Can you stop stalking users for an attention because you're not getting one, thank you. angry angry
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 05, 2009
Hehehehee. . . . MrCrackles: Babe[b]z[/b] Magnet grin
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by Hesperus(m): 2:00am On Nov 05, 2009
muffins:

@MrsCrackles

MrsCrunchers or whatever you call yourself, Can you stop stalking users because I[b] have been watching you and I have noticed that you've been stalking MrCrackles[/b],Can you stop stalking users for an attention because you're not getting one, thank you. angry angry

Isn't this stalking too?

BTW, I am NOT stalking you!
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 2:01am On Nov 05, 2009
Hesperus:

Isn't this stalking too?

BTW, I am NOT stalking you!

It's called [b]OBSERVATION[/b]. cool
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by MrCrackles(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

Gosh Brash you had to create a female alter ego to apologize to women for being so unbearable? grin
You know i wouldnt stoop so low. . .
Creating multiple ID's is something i will never do

muffins:

^^Then how was mukina able to ban me.
Because Mukina is not just a moderator! wink
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by Hesperus(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2009
muffins:

It's called [b]OBSERVATION[/b]. cool

Right. Observation indeed! Call it what you may, but that doesn't hide what it is.
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by jaybee3(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2009
brashy got a wifey stalker brashy got a wifey stalker
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by amebono1: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
muffins:

Can you two please stop spamming the whole thread in the forum, Enough is Enough, amebo, you can't continue creating problems everytime you log on, you two should take your fight else where because the next time you two spam any thread, get ready to be[b][color=#990000] REPORTED[/color[/b]]. angry angry angry

A desperate attempt to get me banned , aiight?

Get a life, i mean a good life outside nairaland, be useful to the society at large, make an impact on people's life, just try and stop being dumb for once, and act like a woman whose senses are still intact, stop acting like someone that left her brains out at the backyard for the goats and hens to feed on,think with your brain for once and not your pubic hair, do this for me atleast,i am not asking for too much, am i?

Thank you
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by MrsCrackle(f): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2009
[/quote][quote author=muffins link=topic=347405.msg4863817#msg4863817 date=1257382381]
@MrsCrackles

MrsCrunchers or whatever you call yourself, Can you stop stalking users because I have been watching you and I have noticed that you've been stalking MrCrackles,Can you stop stalking users for an attention because you're not getting one, thank you. angry angry
@Mopkins,mopins, muffon, mopins or whatever f^^king name u call urself, why don't u mind ur business. The beef between me and MrCrackles is family affair. So piss off.
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2009
!amebo no1:

A desperate attempt to get me banned , aiight?

Get a life, i mean a good life outside nairaland, be useful to the society at large, make an impact on people's life, just try and stop being dumb for once, and act like a woman whose senses are still intact, stop acting like someone that left her brains out at the backyard for the goats and hens to feed on,think with your brain for once and not your pubic hair, do this for me atleast,i am not asking for too much, am i?

Thank you

Stick your head out of your ass and quit fighting people in the internet, it shows you're immature. grin grin cool
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by MrsCrackle(f): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2009
!amebo no1:

@muflin, mopking, mopper, muffin, mufon, mutton, muppins or whatever you call yourself, A desperate attempt to get me banned , aiight?

Thank you
michelin89:

You think you can look for my trouble and get away free. You are stalking me and interfering in my family business. Don't look for my trouble mrs-holier-than-thou because if you do, i will give it to you in full dose. Even your friend (@michelin89) and your enemy (amebo no1) know than you are not a saint as you claim.
Take your time OOOO!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by amebono1: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
muffins:

Stick your head out of your ass and quit fighting people in the internet, it shows you're immature. grin grin cool

muffins:

on sweetheart, on, i am not in the internet love
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by muffins(f): 1:21am On Nov 06, 2009
!amebo no1:

on sweetheart, on, i am not in the internet love

More like your heart and soul is in the internet, stop stalking people for a fight, it shows your immaturity level, thank you. cool cool grin
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by donjon: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2009
All this girls sef!
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by nellaluv(f): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2009
Amebo no1 is a guy, more like a she-guy. He is gay cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by donjon: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2009
Really?
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by donjon: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2009
Really?
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by donjon: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2009
Really?
Re: !amebo No1 And Her Husband Confilass: Can You Two Stop Cursing All Over by nellaluv(f): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2009
Ok, my bad. Just kidding.

(1) (2)

New African Proverbs / Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? / Men; Undressing Women In Public Is Assault!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.