Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

PHOTOS: Heartbroken Girlfriend Pays Her Last Respect To Boyfriend - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / PHOTOS: Heartbroken Girlfriend Pays Her Last Respect To Boyfriend (502 Views)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Visits Coouth, Amaku To Pay Final Respect To Goodnews / Woman Proposes To Boyfriend With House Deed And BMW Keys / 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Heartbroken Girlfriend Pays Her Last Respect To Boyfriend by EdifiedCEO: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
A Nigerian woman couldn't hide her pain at the burial of her late boyfriend as she knelt to pay her last respect.

It was an emotional moment as a 300-level Public Administration student of Ebonyi State University was laid to rest on Saturday, February 3, at his hometown, Ndiofoke Amagu Ikwo in Ebonyi state.

The late student identified as Nkwuda Aloysius aka Ally Boi/Don Swagger died in a tragic motor accident on the 28th of January. At the burial ceremony, his girlfriend, Miss Catherine Nwakaego knelt down in tears to pay her last respect to him.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-heartbroken-girlfriend-pays-her.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Heartbroken Girlfriend Pays Her Last Respect To Boyfriend by EdifiedCEO: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2018

Re: PHOTOS: Heartbroken Girlfriend Pays Her Last Respect To Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Rest In Peace O ye mortal man!!

Be immortal and invincible like me.
Re: PHOTOS: Heartbroken Girlfriend Pays Her Last Respect To Boyfriend by duroc(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sorry
Re: PHOTOS: Heartbroken Girlfriend Pays Her Last Respect To Boyfriend by taylor88(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
RIP dude it's so painful to miss a loved one

The worst thing is somebody is eyeing her for a toast after the burial

If Na me be the dead guy i no go gree ooo
Re: PHOTOS: Heartbroken Girlfriend Pays Her Last Respect To Boyfriend by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
time will heal that painful wound
Re: PHOTOS: Heartbroken Girlfriend Pays Her Last Respect To Boyfriend by ufuosman(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Painful, may his soul rest in peace
Re: PHOTOS: Heartbroken Girlfriend Pays Her Last Respect To Boyfriend by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Take her young girl. May God comfort you and the family he left behind.

(1) (Reply)

Tiv Bans Traditional Marriage Festivities In Their Land / Ankara Souvenir / 11 Questions You Should Ask Your Wedding Planner Before Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.