Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Prices Of Second-hand Cars In Nigeria? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Prices Of Second-hand Cars In Nigeria? (12230 Views)

Cheap Second Hand Cars For Sell.toyota Camry,benz,golf And Many More / Second Hand Cars From Japan (1999+ Make). Send Us Inquiry about Your Dream Car! / We Can Buy All Your Right Hand Cars At The Cheapest Rate Delivered To Your Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prices Of Second-hand Cars In Nigeria? by Ndipe(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2007
What are the prices of 2nd hand cars in Nigeria?
Re: Prices Of Second-hand Cars In Nigeria? by promise72(m): 6:09am On Mar 25, 2007
@ Ndipe,

im somewhat ashamed that a fellow californian is asking this type of question. it borders between "clinical retardation and mental incapacitation" prices of second hand cars in Nigeria? what type of car? how clean? mileage? etc. If you are not careful i will petition homeland security to conduct an IQ test on you and i am very sure you will be deported based on your IQ result.

You've been able to make good contributions in the past but this 1 questions negates all your browny points. So refocus your question and dont be retarded. 1 strike is all u got.

By the way, go and visit www.mototrader.net and all your questions will be answered grin

Bow down to someone greater than u in skilz.
Re: Prices Of Second-hand Cars In Nigeria? by Ndipe(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2007
Sorry, trading abuse with anybody online or offline isnt my cup of tea. Thanks for the information and have a good one.
Re: Prices Of Second-hand Cars In Nigeria? by Loads: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2007
Ndipe,

I find this site very useful www.1000carsales.com it will see different types of cars and their prices up for sale.

Promise,
abeg take it easy, he doesn't deserves that comment.
Re: Prices Of Second-hand Cars In Nigeria? by Axiomlogic(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2007
You could get great deals for certified pre owned cars on www.autotraderng.com,It is Nigeria's No 1 online market place and it gives you resources on loans,insurance and lots more.
Re: Prices Of Second-hand Cars In Nigeria? by olurotimi(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2007
hi Sir, i have a Honda bullet for sale 95model 2.2 , alloys wheels, factory a/c and cd player all working , My last offer is #550,00, , registered in Lagos and valid documents.i can be contacted 08039663144.

God bless.
Tai.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Toks 014 M-benz E350 4matic @14.5m net / Post has been deleted. / 2011 Model Lexus Gx460 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap And Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.