Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

See First Photo Of Kylie Jenner's Baby Girl, Isn't She Adorable- See Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See First Photo Of Kylie Jenner's Baby Girl, Isn't She Adorable- See Photo (858 Views)

So Adorable! See How Khosi Twala Winner Of Bbtitans Plans To Invest Her Money / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See First Photo Of Kylie Jenner's Baby Girl, Isn't She Adorable- See Photo by HRLNEWS: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kylie Jenner just posted a photo of her new born baby girl on her Instagram... See photo below:

SEE MORE HERE>>> http://www.hrlnews.com/2018/02/see-first-photo-of-kylie-jenners-baby.html

Re: See First Photo Of Kylie Jenner's Baby Girl, Isn't She Adorable- See Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
IT WASN'T LONG HER PREGNANCY WAS ANNOUNCED, I'M SURPRISED SHE ALREADY GAVE BIRTH
Re: See First Photo Of Kylie Jenner's Baby Girl, Isn't She Adorable- See Photo by yanabasee(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2018
GloriaNinja:
IT WASN'T LONG HER PREGNANCY WAS ANNOUNCED, I'M SURPRISED SHE ALREADY GAVE BIRTH

She tried to keep it secret for a long time before she was spotted....

What's so special about her putting to birth?? She's like every other girls out there that pushes kids into this world....

I'm sure, the media will eventually explode when Rihanna puts to birth....!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Turns 30: Inside Her Private Romance With Hassan Jameel / Aki Wishes His ‘twinnie’ Paw Paw A Happy Birthday / I Will Never Be With A Man I Cannot Satisfy On Bed- ANNNETE COOKEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.