Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nollywood Actress Shares Beautiful Photos To Celebrate Her BD 49 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Shares Beautiful Photos To Celebrate Her BD 49 (518 Views)

Guys Are After Me Because Of My Big Curve, Actress Shares Her Huge Backside. / Confusion In Bbnaija House As Tacha Dress Half Nude To Celebrate Her Twin BD / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Shares Beautiful Photos To Celebrate Her BD 49 by Dailylady(f): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nollywood actress and movie producer, Fathia Williams is 49 today. She released these stunning photos to celebrate her special day.
Fathia Williams who is the CEO of House of Fatieer, thanked God for his mercy upon her life.
She wrote;
It’s finally my day! If I start to write what God has done in my life I would not be able to write it all here. I just want to thank him for keeping me till this particular moment. It’s been a journey, one that wouldn’t end anytime soon, One that I am glad to have shared and to keep sharing with you all. Happy birthday to me. Thank you for the love, prayers, support and well wishes. I love you all. I can’t keep calm!

(1) (Reply)

15 Real Facts About Tiwa Savage You Probably Didn't Know / “cardi B Is Not Pregnant” – Offset Reveals / Former BBA Beverly Osu, Dazzles In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.