Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) (51433 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
World Greatest.

You can die if u disagree !

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Ufranklin92(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday to the 5th Greatest Player of all time...

The Greatest are;

Ronaldo De Lima

Ronaldinho Gaucho

Lionel Messi

Zenedine Zidane

Cristiano ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Antina:
Many happy returns!!
So?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by QueenDeborah(f): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
He shud be thinking about how to cover up the 19 points behind Barcelona and His match against PSG.... and not one nonsense birthday.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by arherfish(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Happy Birthday but the fact remains: Messi is far better than you!

But he no tall reach am.
Messi, short man devil.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by yinkeys(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Far ke shocked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Tapout(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
he is getting closer to a footballer's Greatest nightmare.... retirement
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by OfemGeomorph(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Rich people always economical with their resources but much impact to the society, just imaging the size of the cake.
Average dudes called celebrities will order for $5000 equivalent of cake. then return broke after the party.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by ufuosman(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Reeberry: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
arherfish:

But he no tall reach am.
Messi, short man devil.
You made no sense.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Mac2016(m): 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
I imagine how big the cake of an alhaji will be.. That's not any close Ronaldo wealth. Poor Africans with gaudy show of poverty
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by edward1106(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Your personal text says it all.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
This guy and his Adam apple. Anyway happy birthday to him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
Generalhealth:
Happy birthday bro... Much love

BRO?? LMAO.. NA UR BRODA?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Nizguy(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
White pple with their simplicity, see portable cake. If na Nija man be Ororo come see cake like Zuma rock grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Papadoh(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Fvck yeah! My second favourite son is a year older today.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by BigBrother9ja: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I'm sorry I just deleted your stupìd post

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Papadoh(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
HBD son...

2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by NairaExam690(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Alaye Nla hbd
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Papadoh(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
QueenDeborah:
He shud be thinking about how to cover up the 19 points behind Barcelona and His match against PSG.... and not one nonsense birthday.
From a Barca fan...

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by laydoh(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pple, see as the gr8est celeb dey celebrate him birthday codedly without making noise,and simple,i no even knw say him dey do bdae 2dae self.cum 9ja cum see omotola,na since last week i don knw say she wan do birthday,u go fink say she wan remarry ni,and am very sure dat r cake wont give we nigerians breathing space again.maybe na because say she b woman,y do women have so many problems self? dis one no even bother me 2nyt,it is how chelsea wil win 2nyt dat baffles me.i jst pray conte starts giroud wc i knw e wont.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Daeylar(f): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Even on his birthday? undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Generalhealth(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
ElDeshLee17:

BRO??
LMAO.. NA UR BRODA?

Every nigga out there doing well is a brother
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Eldavis(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Na crime if u jux wish am the happy birthday
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by utenwuson: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
the funny thing is no one asked u.....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by dasparrow: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
If it were Nigerian rich people, they will have 12 cakes. See how small and simple his cake is. In Nigeria there is just too much show off yet the country is a complete mess.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by laydoh(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Blackfyre:
Why this guy Adams apple com out like this?
make i show u mine?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by abimic(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Just the kind of celebration I want... Simple and modest.... Neymar's birthday celebration was too outspoken and loud.....had it been some people, they won't let whatsapp rest with pictures..... Only God knows what would have happened had they been celebrities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (3 - 1) On Thursday 15th November 2012 / Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.