Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) (51436 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Mynightmare: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Cake of life
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Eldavis(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
QueenDeborah:
He shud be thinking about how to cover up the 19 points behind Barcelona and His match against PSG.... and not one nonsense birthday.
undecided undecided
So u sayin he cannot celebrate his bdday again abi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by olarmide(f): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
See cake.....nigerian player cake go get steps,chandelier,him papa nd mama picture....extravagant black brain....yinmu!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by dasparrow: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
laydoh:
Pple, see as the gr8est celeb dey celebrate him birthday codedly without making noise,i no even knw say him dey do bdae 2dae self.cum 9ja cum see omotola,na since last week i don knw say she wan do birthday,u go fink say she wan remarry ni.maybe na because say she b woman,y do women have so many problems self? dis one no even bother me 2nyt,it is how chelsea wil win 2nyt dat baffles me.i jst pray conte starts giroud wc i knw e wont.

Ask your mother why she has so many problems since she is a woman too. Or did you come out of the anus of a man?

Why must everything be about gender? Why are most of you Nigerian bred niggas such chronic misogynists? You want to lay blame on all women because 1 woman by the name of Omotola decided to celebrate her birthday for an entire week. Why don't you hold Omotola ALONE responsible for her actions rather than looking for yet another excuse to bash women?

When your president Buhari had several cakes for his recently celebrated birthday, did you go asking what is wrong with men sef? Common sense should tell you this has nothing to do with gender.

The average Nigerian likes to show off their wealth to prove to society that they have arrived and have poverty-stricken Nigerians worship them. It's a Nigerian thing not a gender thing!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by QueenDeborah(f): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Eldavis:
undecided undecided So u sayin he cannot celebrate his bdday again abi
shut the Bleep up
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by dododawa1: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Simple cake
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by 8stargeneral: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday d world best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by kaptaneSaka(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Talkingboy:
HBD MESSI OKO SANTIAGO BABA MURI

IGBA ODUN ODUN KAN
Cristiano birthday not messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Teeboi56: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Happy Birthday but the fact remains: Messi is far better than you!
Shut up
Messi koo tiger niii
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by laydoh(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
dasparrow:

Ask your mother why she has so many problems since she is a woman too. Or did you come out of the anus of a man?

Why must everything be about gender? Why are most of you Nigerian bred niggas such chronic misogynists? You want to lay blame on all women because 1 woman by the name of Omotola decided to celebrate her birthday for an entire week. Why don't you hold Omotola ALONE responsible for her actions rather than looking for yet another excuse to bash women?

The average Nigerian likes to show off their wealth to prove to society that they have arrived and have poverty-stricken Nigerians worship them. It's a Nigerian thing not a gender thing!
nigga,dnt drag my leg coz u gon' regret it.i wil always say it,women get wahala,it in dia nature including my mum.bukhari did his bdae 4 a week?enuf of ur article,r u a writer?what m sure of is dat ur mum has a lot of problem coz she didnt train u well 4 u 2 drag ma mum 2 d discusn.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by gabolz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
eleojo24:
Such a simple cake...
If it were some people now, we will see 33 giant cakes...

33 Giant cakes that nobody would eat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Follygunners: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Blackfyre:
Why this guy Adams apple com out like this?

Na agbalumo grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by sleek82(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
iamprofralph:
I was expecting to see a big cake
He is not a Nigerian!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by alabo1: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:

People like you just don't get it. Best is a matter of opinion. Some prefer CR7 for reasons others Messi. Personally I see them as two different player types and not to be compared based on style of play. Regardless they are in my opinion two of the best players ever to grace the game. The tie for the balon d' or over ten years proves this and may never be repeated for the foreseeable future. Rather than waste time debating who is better, sit back and enjoy for it will soon be over and we will not have the joy of watching them compete any more. My five cents

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by noziz(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by MrMystrO(m): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
alabo1:

People like you just don't get it. Best is a matter of opinion. Some prefer CR7 for reasons others Messi. Personally I see them as two different player types and not to be compared based on style of play. Regardless they are in my opinion two of the best players ever to grace the game. The tie for the balon d' or over ten years proves this and may never be repeated for the foreseeable future. Rather than waste time debating who is better, sit back and enjoy for it will soon be over and we will not have the joy of watching them compete any more. My five cents

Wise words.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Eldavis(m): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
QueenDeborah:
shut the Bleep up
Am typing nt talking ma tongue
Calm down nah shuuu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Fifthwave(f): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
HBD CR7
Today is also my bro's birthday, Feb 5th. But he can't play football, he can't even kick an orange.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Eldavis(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
alabo1:

Tnk u for dis
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by jamomi: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
The best player
The world best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Fifthwave(f): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Eldavis:
Am typing nt talking ma tongue Calm down nah shuuu
grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Eldavis(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Fifthwave:
HBD CR7
Today is also my bro's birthday, Feb 5th. But he can't play football, he can't even kick an orange.
grin grin guy pity ur bro small nah shuu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Dhanidhamy(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
see this clown
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
4sls:
Happy birthday the Greatest Of All Time!
Greatest indeed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Fellywood(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Unfortunately, this guy may not reach the height his fans once saw him ever again.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Galantis: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
QuitNotice:
Even on his birthday, chai.
Allow me make I slap dis gai...
abeg just dey entertain us dey go
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Nuran: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
more ballon d'or
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hbd swagilicious footballer. My moniker was created because of you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Chukwudum23(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy Birthday The True Legend Cr7.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by Treasure17(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
And you are better than who?. mtcheew
Long life to Cristiano Ronaldo my guy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) by vroy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hbd to the most complete player ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! / Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos / Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.