Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Partnership Setting Up This Business Idea(e-commerce Business) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partnership Setting Up This Business Idea(e-commerce Business) (342 Views)

4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partnership Setting Up This Business Idea(e-commerce Business) by stezeocha1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is a new business idea I have been developing over the past few years and the idea is online food hub meaning an online site where you can order food and snacks that will be delivered to your door step. After much planning and research, I observed food is both important for physical and mental well being. As of February 2017 Nigeria’s current population is 189,951,414 people and Lagos state alone in Nigeria have over 20,000,000 people. Secondly I observed Nigeria have over 2000 fast food joints. The time has finally come to bring it to market. I am looking for a partnership to help us to get started on the right foot. (Web Designing, Hosting, Ecommerce, Logistics to meet up with the fast food Managers, Maintenance, Hacker, Customer Representatives) I'm in need of Partnership/Sponsorship to start up the business. If you have any questions or concerns, ask me feel free at our first discussion.

ALL THE BEST
Stanley Ezeocha

1 Like

Re: Partnership Setting Up This Business Idea(e-commerce Business) by Celcius: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
It’s what we can do.
Re: Partnership Setting Up This Business Idea(e-commerce Business) by nabiz(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
where is your location and how much are we talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Business Plans & Feasibility Studies Writers For Startups And Smes / Best Selling Databundles Subscription For Mtn Glo Airtel & 9mobile / For Your Business Breakthrough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.