Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar (47655 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by jeffhunter(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
so all the Christians are poor... is that what you are saying. there are many Christians richer than the pastors please. dont choose to put people under the microscope just because your mentality orders you to do so.
freshboi88:

U guys r so blinded by sentiment, there's a problem wen someone keeps getting richer and d people he leads keep getting poorer. Thts what's happening in our political and religious spheres. The pastors keeps acquiring wealth atbd detriment of the people. That's not what Christianity is about. Simple
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by klassykute(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Originalsly:
Bro.... if you are indeed a pastor.... a Man of God.....you are held to a higher standard ..according to the Bible. E.g... didn't the Bible say if a man cannot control his family he should not hold a position in the church? The same does not apply to the CEO of a company. As a pastor...he should be humble ...be living a simple life...not living in luxury. Which servant of God.... any of the prophets... Apostles. ... ever lived in luxury? ..... where did I read vanity is a vexation of the Spirit? .....a wolf in sheep's clothing is being exposed and we have a problem with the whistleblower.
bro do u know Jesus lived a luxury life. The donkey he rode on has never been used before, even women spread their clothes on the Ground for Jesus to walk on. What are you saying?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by uba1991: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pubichairs:
I hate seeing news about this guy
u hate d truth

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by salbis(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
jeffhunter:
well said...
Thank you grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by salbis(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
leroi01:

I owe you a drink sir!
grin. Thank you sir
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Andrewgame42: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
omoelerin1:
You now feeling so insecure in your religion to the extent of stooping so low to be comparing ifa with Christianity?

Indirectly what you are saying is: Please, mock native shrine too, it shouldn't be my religion only.
confused man.

Lol, who told you am a religious man .... Never said I was!! Am just trying to understand why people mock a particular religion and don't mock the other!

Even thou I don't believe in some religions , I know there are some truths in that religion so it would be stupid of me to mock them cause I don't understand it!!
Clearly u re the confused and stupid one here...state ur fact do u believe in religion, do u believe in a supernatural deity ..yes or no ...if yes then you shouldn't mock any religion cause obviously there's truth in all of them ...and if no then its okay to mock them hence let us go to ile ife
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Awoo88: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
This idiot will be courting attention with disgusting response.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Andrewgame42: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
When ifa priest starts scamming people, he will also be mocked. No Nigerian is abusing Adeboye and Oyedepo as individuals. They are being abused for scam, false doctrines and hypocrisy.
\

Okay come with me...lemme show you scamming native priest so that you can mock him... Since u have never met a native doctor that scams
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Ubenedictus(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Y'all make fun of pastors and churches straight to their face and even mock testimonies.... But cannot go to a native doctors shrine and make fun of the gods
I still wonder why,??

So am conducting a social experiment, am in ph now buh will be going to ile ife in two weeks , I need a volunteer the closer you re to the west the better, I'll pay ur transport and feeding and I'll give u 50k(which is probably more than what u earn in a month) all u have to do is mock IFA in a shrine , then you can go back home with ur money , you don't even have to stay in ile ife for more than 1 hour!!
Thanks
do native doctors own private jet?

be enlightened
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Andrewgame42: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ubenedictus:
do native doctors own private jet?

be enlightened

So you mock people according to their wealth and popularity status

Have sense na
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by omoelerin1: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Andrewgame42:

Lol, who told you am a religious man .... Never said I was!! Am just trying to understand why people mock a particular religion and don't mock the other!

Even thou I don't believe in some religions , I know there are some truths in that religion so it would be stupid of me to mock them cause I don't understand it!!
Clearly u re the confused and stupid one here...state ur fact do u believe in religion, do u believe in a supernatural deity ..yes or no ...if yes then you shouldn't mock any religion cause obviously there's truth in all of them ...and if no then its okay to mock them hence let us go to ile ife
You're not s religious man, but you want to go to ile ife.
idiot.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by FriendofGod: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
All these pastors are nothing but hypocrites. How can a pastor be hoarding. A pastor is supposed to be giving as he is receiving. Is it Pope Francis you would give a jet that he won't go and sell it quickly and give to charity. I don't like the institution called the Catholic Church but there are a lot of selfless ministers there.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Andrewgame42: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
omoelerin1:
You're not s religious man, but you want to go to ile ife.
idiot.

I can see now that you re very stupid... So going to ile Ife now is for religious people?... For ur information, that's my hometown, and I am goin to see my people!!

Buh I have also seen tins there that makes me believe in the supernatural and I just wanna enlightened you ( if you like you can mock the shrine) ... If you really wanna know about the world you have got to travel , you can't be an African and not believe in the gods and if you do believe in a particular god why mock other people religion!!

Its like you are still a kid... You never see anything for life
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by freshboi88: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
jeffhunter:
so all the Christians are poor... is that what you are saying. there are many Christians richer than the pastors please. dont choose to put people under the microscope just because your mentality orders you to do so.

U talk about 10% or even less of the christian population in Nigeria. Those richer than pastors are like 4% of the Christian population
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Lhimeet(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Originalsly:
Bro.... if you are indeed a pastor.... a Man of God.....you are held to a higher standard ..according to the Bible. E.g... didn't the Bible say if a man cannot control his family he should not hold a position in the church? The same does not apply to the CEO of a company. As a pastor...he should be humble ...be living a simple life...not living in luxury. Which servant of God.... any of the prophets... Apostles. ... ever lived in luxury? ..... where did I read vanity is a vexation of the Spirit? .....a wolf in sheep's clothing is being exposed and we have a problem with the whistleblower.
You've got a mail Sir! smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by stevenakp(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
The Irony of this:

-Those shouting freethesheele has never paid tithe ones.
- They've never gone out of their way to help the poor.

I don't think king solomon worked for his wealth, the bible recorded that God blessed him. So if God has decided to bless bishop oyedepo from the church, how does that concerns me.

Funny enough people still pay their tithes and give gift to this pastors.

I've never seen or heard where Bishop Oyedepo bragged about his wealth.

remember God's covenant with Abraham---I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you......
People are being blessed from blessing him, you just can't freeze it.

WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by kullozone(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
salvation101:
Fulani herdsmen attack, the coward will never talk. He will pretend he didn't see the news.
Police brutality, the same thing..
Islamic terrorism too he will be quite
But will be quick to run to Instagram wen its about the church cos dey wont attack back. Coward, dats wat freeze is.

Its amazing how he can remember wat the Bible says wen its about another person but just d other day he insulted someone's father for asking him a question

He's not a coward. How many people will dare criticise a man of god like he does? He's doing what most people are scared to do... And that alone is a great service to humanity smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by IdiAmin2(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chari4:
Freeze wears expensive wristwatches that can pay for someone education abroad with change, how about he removes the sand jn his eyes first.

See this big fool.
And so? We worked hard to buy whatever he wants
Did you ever see freeze asking people to bring all their money to him and they will be blessed.
I have no problem with dangote flying private jet because he worked for him money. No one is screaming at otedola for flying private jet because he works and has a legitimate business.
Wiz kid has more expensive watches than freeze, does anyone complain? No. Because he is not fleecing people to donate money to him. Wizkid works hard in the studio and mastered his craft.
What is oyedepo’s job description and what business does he do to afford 40 million dollar plane?
Exactly
You can’t answer cos that n!gga ain’t got a job.
His job is to tell his followers to bring money to him and lay up treasures for themselves in heaven, while he himself is flexing with their money on earth, he is not waiting for treasures in heaven.
Mumu people just too full this country and religion is the catalyst that dull their brain.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by majesty4222: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Daddy Freeze,

God is preparing you for his end time use. ur case is like Saul change to Paul. so start looking for a name for urself.

Enjoy d fun while it last...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by aalangel(f): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Freeze, one day, your name will fall on you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by thedondada(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Free the people who want to pay tithe. It's thier right and it's not your money.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by KENZINCO(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
salbis:
I thought this guy once said he has collection of wrist watches worth 32 million naira. Let him sell off those stuffs and share the proceeds to the poor around him and beyond. It's a sole responsibility for every human to love their neighbor irrespective of being man of God or son of God. Any pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Judge, Journalist, Yahoo boys, Politician etc that manipulate their victims for self aggrandizement would definitely face the wrath of God. You are dissipating too much of your energy on clergies, please reserve some for your family, career and probably your government.

This is exactly what I wanted to say before scrolling down to see this.

Every jealose people should try yo control it
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by barnabas91: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Pastors don't 'fly jet', they own it and have their own pilots. All pastors bought their jet after starting their own churches

Today the church business is over-saturated and starting a church no longer grants financial freedom through offering and tithe collection. G.Os like Adeboye, Oyedepo and Suleiman to name a few, are only rich because they started exploiting their members decades ago when the market was still fresh.
its alright. What does it take you to start your own church biz (as u may call it)?
My friend, dont share from the wrath of God upon Freeze's life. Have u ever ask yourself why has he not spoken about the herdsmen killing fellow citizens.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by FriendofGod: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
klassykute:
bro do u know Jesus lived a luxury life. The donkey he rode on has never been used before, even women spread their clothes on the Ground for Jesus to walk on. What are you saying?

Be careful not to add to the Word.

Jesus never lived a life of luxury. As a matter of fact, He was very cautious about money and He encouraged His disciples to be wary about money. Jesus had a lot to say about money but never did He speak well about it. The same message would be carried on by His disciples. When Paul had the chance to advise Timothy, he warned him gravely not to be like those who run after money because the love of money was capable of standing in the way of ministerial success. Paul himself gave a reason why he never collected money.

If others partake of the authority over you, should we not more? But we did not use this right. Instead, we bear all things, so that we should not place any hindrance to the gospel of Christ. (-1 Corinthians 9:12)
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by refreshrate: 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
salbis:
I thought this guy once said he has collection of wrist watches worth 32 million naira. Let him sell off those stuffs and share the proceeds to the poor around him and beyond. It's a sole responsibility for every human to love their neighbor irrespective of being man of God or son of God. Any pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Judge, Journalist, Yahoo boys, Politician etc that manipulate their victims for self aggrandizement would definitely face the wrath of God. You are dissipating too much of your energy on clergies, please reserve some for your family, career and probably your government.

...and even for himself!
One day now he will fall and peme from overtalking

God forbid. is this one now a man?

talk talk talk...everything talk.
tufia

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
IdiAmin2:

See this big fool.
And so? We worked hard to buy whatever he wants
Did you ever see freeze asking people to bring all their money to him and they will be blessed.
I have no problem with dangote flying private jet because he worked for him money. No one is screaming at otedola for flying private jet because he works and has a legitimate business.
Wiz kid has more expensive watches than freeze, does anyone complain? No. Because he is not fleecing people to donate money to him. Wizkid works hard in the studio and mastered his craft.
What is oyedepo’s job description and what business does he do to afford 40 million dollar plane?
Exactly
You can’t answer cos that n!gga ain’t got a job.
His job is to tell his followers to bring money to him and lay up treasures for themselves in heaven, while he himself is flexing with their money on earth, he is not waiting for treasures in heaven.
Mumu people just too full this country and religion is the catalyst that dull their brain.
u r d bigger fool here. Freeze is quoting the Bible, did d bible segregate between pastors and non pastors? Did d bible say non pastors shouldn't help their neighbors? Use ir brain if u av one.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by refreshrate: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
majesty4222:
Daddy Freeze,

God is preparing you for his end time use. ur case is like Saul change to Paul. so start looking for a name for urself.

Enjoy d fun while it last...

pls o God should not use this one abeg.
meanwhile osun people pls stop marrying from Romania the combination is sour like this guy freeze
One mistake is enough already biko
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Originalsly: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
klassykute:
If you got a ride in a brand new Rolls Royce...would that mean you are living in luxury?.... if you for whatever reason you are given a red carpet welcome ..... does that mean you are living a life of luxury? ...not hard questions.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by adaxxy: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
How it take be his hanger?
Na executive jet get the hanger joor..
Former DG owns the hanger...Demuren
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by IdiAmin2(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
salvation101:
u r d bigger fool here. Freeze is quoting the Bible, did d bible segregate between pastors and non pastors? Did d bible say non pastors shouldn't help their neighbors? Use ir brain if u av one.

See this oponu jatijati runs girl whose brain has been fried with prayer and fasting. Keep giving your money to daddy GO and be expecting miracle to fall from heaven. Daddy GO and his family are smiling to be bank and you are doing begging for money. You have been official certified as a dullard. And you will die in this stupidity expecting the windows of heaven to open while your daddy GO is living in luxury. And when you die sef don’t expect daddy GO to come conduct your funeral. He won’t have time he will flying his jet to Dubai. Hahahahaha.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
IdiAmin2:

See this oponu jatijati runs girl whose brain has been fried with prayer and fasting. Keep giving your money to daddy GO and be expecting miracle to fall from heaven. Daddy GO and his family are smiling to be bank and you are doing begging for money. You have been official certified as a dullard. And you will die in this stupidity expecting the windows of heaven to open while your daddy GO is living in luxury. And when you die sef don’t expect daddy GO to come conduct your funeral. He won’t have time he will flying his jet to Dubai. Hahahahaha.
all i see here is a bitter soul like ur daddy freeze. Ur whole annual salary cannot buy a car tyre but private jet is giving u a heart attack. Well am not surprised after i saw ur moniker. U r a protégé of idiamin, an evil soul and carnibal. Thank God for a forum like nairaland dat gives u a voice else u r an inconsequential creature. Hahahaha
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Next2Bezee(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
barnabas91:

its alright. What does it take you to start your own church biz (as u may call it)?
My friend, dont share from the wrath of God upon Freeze's life. Have u ever ask yourself why has he not spoken about the herdsmen killing fellow citizens.

It is the wrath of pastors. They have sweared for Freeze tire but the man is still well and living his life. Shows that their swears have nothing to do with God.

Isn't it just to rent canopy, put chairs under it and bring a microphone set? E has finish. On Sundays they are all over the place. The Daddy G.Os started business early and that's why they are successful today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood / Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.