Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Many Days Should I Stay In Costa Rica? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Days Should I Stay In Costa Rica? (756 Views)

Should I Stay and Complete My PhD Or Accept a 30 NZD Per Hour Job In New Zealand / Plane Carrying Fitness Mogul, Schaller, Family Crashes In Costa Rica. No Word On / International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Days Should I Stay In Costa Rica? by travelman1: 12:31am On Feb 06, 2018
Next on my bucket list is to travel to Costa Rica for a few days but spending for the regular fare and my own accommodations is a tad expensive for me. Right now, I’m trying to figure out how long I should be staying mostly because of budget restraints. I’ve heard that tour options are a great way to save money on international travel. I have a cousin who attended an international romance tour, and he told me that it was significantly cheaper that paying for the entire thing himself.

I’m considering looking into a travel agency to help me arrange this trip. But now my concern is, how many days should I stay in Costa Rica? My cousin told me that 5 days was enough to see what needs to be seen, but I have the feeling that I might want to extend my stay a bit longer. I have the option to extend my stay, but I need some opinions on how many days exactly is enough for me to enjoy and tour around the beautiful country without wasting any money. Any advice?
Re: How Many Days Should I Stay In Costa Rica? by sleekyskillz(m): 1:20am On Feb 06, 2018
Oga no need to come back oh

U can aswell spend d rest of ur life touring costa rica #smh

I even felt like it was one beta country like dat eg bahamas cool

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Should I Stay In Costa Rica? by onatisi(m): 4:28am On Feb 06, 2018
sleekyskillz:
Oga no need to come back oh

U can aswell spend d rest of ur life touring costa rica #smh

I even felt like it was one beta country like dat eg bahamas cool
Costa Rica is one of the best countries in central America ooo. Fantastic country and very cheap to live in. Many Americans are moving there to settle down after retirement in the USA
Re: How Many Days Should I Stay In Costa Rica? by oshobugie22: 6:25am On Feb 06, 2018
onatisi:

Costa Rica is one of the best countries in central America ooo. Fantastic country and very cheap to live in. Many Americans are moving there to settle down after retirement in the USA
weldone sir
Re: How Many Days Should I Stay In Costa Rica? by travelman1: 6:14am On Feb 07, 2018
i agree on it.

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Help A JJC! / Am Thinking Of Moving To Lagos But... / See This Amazing Picture Of A Duck Hitching A Ride On An Airplane In The Sky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.