Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

QUICK CASH FROM ZEDVANCE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / QUICK CASH FROM ZEDVANCE (4000 Views)

Zedvance Restates Commitment To Quality Education With Back-to-school Campaign / Zedvance Launches Back-to-school Campaign / Latest Loan Apps For Quick Cash Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QUICK CASH FROM ZEDVANCE by Jenyfa24(f): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2018
It takes hard work, dedication and hours of practice for YOU to be where you are today, Zedvance Limited admires your passion and sentiments.

As 2018 is moving on gradually, have you started pursuing your goals for this year

Do you have several plans for yourself this year, but you don’t have funds to pursue them yet?

If your answer to the question above is YES, then here is a great opportunity which is very flexible and easy for YOU.

At Zedvance Limited, we work with you to understand your specific circumstances, strive to find a financial solution that is best for you , then we will continuously provide support till you attain financial freedom.

Start a project with EASE today...We've Got You covered. Access up to 4 million Naira

Our business model is to provide simple money solutions to salary earners who reside and work in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan

Here is the requirements for our loan listed below, forms also attached:
A passport photograph.
A valid means of I.D card- Front and Back if not INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
6 months bank statement till date ( CAN BE SUBMITTED HARD COPY,STAMPED AND SIGNED OR SOFT COPY,PDF FORMAT BY MAIL.)
Employee I.D card -Front and Back
Employment letter/ Confirmation letter/ Last promotion letter.
Utility Bill not more than 3 months old.
Cheques OR Standing Order.

Please call me for further inquiries-: 07030747033
Re: QUICK CASH FROM ZEDVANCE by ekehopp: 1:37pm On May 13, 2018
-9+562
Re: QUICK CASH FROM ZEDVANCE by damoore(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2018
Do you guys offer corpers loan?
Jenyfa24:

It takes hard work, dedication and hours of practice for YOU to be where you are today, Zedvance Limited admires your passion and sentiments.

As 2018 is moving on gradually, have you started pursuing your goals for this year

Do you have several plans for yourself this year, but you don’t have funds to pursue them yet?

If your answer to the question above is YES, then here is a great opportunity which is very flexible and easy for YOU.

At Zedvance Limited, we work with you to understand your specific circumstances, strive to find a financial solution that is best for you , then we will continuously provide support till you attain financial freedom.

Start a project with EASE today...We've Got You covered. Access up to 4 million Naira

Our business model is to provide simple money solutions to salary earners who reside and work in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan

Here is the requirements for our loan listed below, forms also attached:
A passport photograph.
A valid means of I.D card- Front and Back if not INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
6 months bank statement till date ( CAN BE SUBMITTED HARD COPY,STAMPED AND SIGNED OR SOFT COPY,PDF FORMAT BY MAIL.)
Employee I.D card -Front and Back
Employment letter/ Confirmation letter/ Last promotion letter.
Utility Bill not more than 3 months old.
Cheques OR Standing Order.

Please call me for further inquiries-: 07030747033
Re: QUICK CASH FROM ZEDVANCE by Luv4tv(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hello, pls how long does it take to paid back over-deduction of loan and will any interest be paid on such. What is d interest on any range of ur loan?

(1) (Reply)

Which of these will you go for?..a yoruba boy vs igbo boy ( Pic ) / Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland / Limestone Is For Sale @. Ilaro Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.