Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Please Help. I Want To Invest In Yam Business From Benue State To Enugu - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Help. I Want To Invest In Yam Business From Benue State To Enugu (1068 Views)

Career In Yam Farming / How To Start Yam Business From Benue State / Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. I Want To Invest In Yam Business From Benue State To Enugu by Linndaa: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2018
Good morning house, I am a novice in this business. I want to invest in yam business from Benue state and I am based in Enugu State.

Please I need any information that I could get, on how to convey the yams, the best yam market to go, the current prices of an average size of yam and the market days and how possible it is for me to travel and come back the same day.

Please help. It's urgent

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I Want To Invest In Yam Business From Benue State To Enugu by taylor88(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2018
Change route

Fulani herdsmen dey that road
Re: Please Help. I Want To Invest In Yam Business From Benue State To Enugu by kgold: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Call me 07066669877

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I Want To Invest In Yam Business From Benue State To Enugu by Linndaa: 7:04am On Feb 07, 2018
Ok. Thanks
Re: Please Help. I Want To Invest In Yam Business From Benue State To Enugu by makeitijn: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Linndaa:
Good morning house, I am a novice in this business. I want to invest in yam business from Benue state and I am based in Enugu State.

Please I need any information that I could get, on how to convey the yams, the best yam market to go, the current prices of an average size of yam and the market days and how possible it is for me to travel and come back the same day.

Please help. It's urgent
I.also.wanna.do the business.
Do you have.where to source the yams?

Reach me
Re: Please Help. I Want To Invest In Yam Business From Benue State To Enugu by adisabarber(m): 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Linndaa:

Please help. It's urgent

Be ready to go to Benue to buy the yams. Do not send money to anyone oooo. Also have where you can store them because taking your yams from Benue straight to the market will leave you open to opportunistic middlemen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dwarf Hybrid Fruit Trees That Produce At ( 6 Month - 1 Year) / I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? / Is Greenhouse Production The Way To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.