Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? (1070 Views)

Can Someone Identify This Reptile? / Please Help Me Identify This Bird / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by kelitacliff(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
I woke up yesterday morning to a bickering sound on my window, went to the window and look at what I found below.

Can someone help me with the specie of bird? It seems strange.

Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by Humanoid01(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Not sure of the species, but it belongs to the toucan family of birds, or probably a hornbill.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by Bola146(f): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eye osoromonga cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by Mood11: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
That's a Gigolo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by Davash222(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
You for just open window ask the bird direct than asking us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by habsydiamond(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Your own don don.. Eiye aye on ur window... No kill am oo cos na inspection dem send am come do.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by Juliusmalema2: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na inside Bush ur house dey?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by Saynoomore: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
OP, see how bushy your environment is. After this post, I hope you wont soon be asking of what specie of snake has just visited you?
Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by daddytime(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bird wey come salon to check her make up for mirror. Wetin you wan use him name do?
Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by Crossroad1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Who you offend bro?
Beg that bird cos if he fly commot, the sacrifice wey go follow am go cost you money o..
Contact me for sacrifice items..
Make I give you hint,
Pizza and coldstone dey among other 120 items
Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by kelitacliff(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Saynoomore:
OP, see how bushy your environment is. After this post, I hope you wont soon be asking of what specie of snake has just visited you?
Bro that's the next compound sharing a fence with mine and as you can see, it is undeveloped.
Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by kelitacliff(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Crossroad1:
Who you offend bro?
Beg that bird cos if he fly commot, the sacrifice wey go follow am go cost you money o..
Contact me for sacrifice items..
Make I give you hint,
Pizza and coldstone dey among other 120 items
hahaha...bird wey I don almost catch sef, I believe it's in distress or something

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by kelitacliff(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Humanoid01:
Not sure of the species, but it belongs to the toucan family of birds, or probably a hornbill.
I am thinking along the line of the Toucan family as well
Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by Adewale1603(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eye aye
Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by Christistruth00: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Toucan

Re: I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? by Shyluck(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Apia or Okpoko (in Igbo)

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture And Culture In Nigeria / Ten Most Expensive Fruits In The World / Sesame Seeds Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.