Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) (24188 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by holuwertobex(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Prolific Nollywood actor,John Okafor popularly known as Mr Ibu shared this lovely photo with his son who turned a year older yesterday.

He wrote

It’s my little son,s birthday today may God keep him healthy n alive 4 us all Amen

https://hitng.com.ng/2018/02/06/mr-ibu-shares-adorable-photo-with-his-son/

5 Likes

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by chisomb94(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2018
why him face come be like this an.....I guess he still mourns his lost #15million to armdrobbers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Sure man
Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by Britishcoins(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2018
I hope the boy is not foolish like his father?
Lala snake just killed my dog, it will not be well with you for promoting snakes trade

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by joseph1212(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Am only seeing a girl's picture

1 Like

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by judecares1(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2018
MR IBU IS THE ONLY MAN WHO WON THE AFRICAN MUMU OF THE YEAR

4 Likes

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by Queenbalikees(f): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2018
Ok
Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2018
Happy birthday handsome bobo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by dinocy(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2018
to act mumu is the best yahoo

1 Like

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by fakuta(f): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2018
happy birthday to the cute boy, blessed with honorable father

5 Likes

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by julitoch: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2018
Is a boy, i thought it was a girl at my first look and later discovered is a boy

1 Like

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by Emmy3(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Happy Birthday, boy...
but hope you nor go dey act your father roles for reality sha..
Nairalanders, please help a brother in need.
View the topic below for more info.
https://www.nairaland.com/4331505/urgent-need-personal-business-loan
Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by Threebear(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Britishcoins:
Lala snake just killed my dog, it will not be well with you for promoting snakes trade
He's foolish but he's far richer and more successful than you.
He is using his sense of humour to make millions of naira, that is not foolishness rather massive amount of wisdom.

18 Likes

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by KingsCare: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Mr ibu.....is an example of possiblities....i appreciate this man soo much that he converts his ugliness to humor, baad stature to comedy, stupid looks to acting....kudos to him...and HBD to his son.......my best wishes to him.... It's going Live On WHATSAPP, On Saturday and Sunday this weekend, LIVE Training On * Cakes * Breads * Small Chops *Meat-pie * Egg Roll * Chicken Pie * Chin Chin...with experts LIVE...Check My Profile For Further Details..

8 Likes

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by holluwai(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2018
Omo daddy
Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by pudmon: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2018
Cool

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2018
I love this guy

1 Like

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by KingCassy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Britishcoins:

Foolish but making his money....

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344

2 Likes

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by Assassin101: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
ugly son-of-a-gun
Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Find x

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by delishpot: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
chisomb94:
why him face come be like this an.....I guess he still mourns his lost #15million to armdrobbers.

He lost a son and is pulling through na money go make am frown face?

1 Like

Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by wtfcoded: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
Fresh cute pikin cool
Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by sen5050: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
HAPPY BUFF DAY BABY.
Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Thank God your son does not resemble ugly ibu[b][/b]
Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
I came to see if the boy has a monkey face like his dad smiley
Re: John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo) by GistMinistry(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Donates Ambulance To Fire Service (Photos) / Nigerian Musicians With Similar Names (Stage) / Pepsi Unveils Tekno As Its Brand Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.