Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) (46160 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Niece: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nollywood comic actor, John Ikechukwu Okafor professionally know as Mr Ibu has clocked 61 today, Sunday 17th October, 2021, WonderTV Media reports.

The actor posted a video with the caption "Happy 61 Birthday To Me" on his social media page.

In the one minute twenty-four seconds video, the actor thanked God for sparing his life.
He stated that his mon lived 91 years and he wish to live up to 100 years.
The actor also wished everyone good age, good luck in their businesses and wonderful friends that would be materials to them.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rWMXwFbSbU

Happy 61 birthday to me

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVH1CGGDvYi/?utm_medium=copy_link

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by JewelJohn(f): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy Birthday Sir. More years for you.

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by TarOrfeeek: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
One lump of garri this man swallows in movies

Them fit use am do buffet for 10 people.

These were the organically funny actors that brought so much joy to Nigerians.

334 Likes 16 Shares

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Namdeenero(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy Birthday Legend. Salute!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Namdeenero(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

One lump of garri this man swallows in movies

Them fit use am do buffet for 10 people.

These were the organically funny actors that brought so much joy to Nigerians.

No be lie my brother. Any combo with Sam Loco, Nkem Owoh or Charles Awurum na bomb

247 Likes 14 Shares

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday Veteran

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by daddytime(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
My man....

I dey come meet you for our corner....

Funny man

He doesn't even try to be funny..the sight of him alone will give you the stitches...

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by juman(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday great actor.
More success ahead.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by chatinent: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ibu, nna m.

8 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Afamsi: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
This man is a born comedian, happy birthday to him

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by pennywys(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
cheesy
One of the men who had fought and conquer poverty.

Happy birthday Ibu boy may God crown you with more grace

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by id4sho(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
cheesy HBD Man
Studies have shown that 10-15 minutes of laughter can burn 50 or more calories. ... Still, some researchers believe laughter can help you live a longer life. Researchers in Japan and Norway have conducted studies that suggest laughter may lead to living a longer life.
The study in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found that people who had higher levels of optimism had a longer life span. They also had a greater chance of living past age 85.
Here are seven health benefits of laughter:
-Relieves pain. True laughter releases endorphins. ...
-Increases your chances of getting pregnant. ...
-Helps your heart. ...
-Boosts your immune system. ...
-Makes you happier. ...
-Reduces stress. ...
-Relaxes your body.

19 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by chloride6: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
61?

Congratulations...

Btw

How old is Bola again?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by suffering: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
For someone who has zero idea of a gym, I am impressed. I wish him long life and prosperity. Without his craft many people would find surviving in the country four times harder than it already is.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : Happy Birthday Mr Ibu.
We wish you many more Happy RETURNS of the day.
[b]Make it a Barbecue-Filled Birthday Parry.

We heart you ❤
The prince of memes himself kiss kiss kiss

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Knows(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
He no funny.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy Birthday!
More glorious years to his age.

It was always lovely, funny & lively watching him while growing up.

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by EXLOVER(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday Mr Ibu

I was so surprised when i saw Mr Ibu playing the role of a lawyer, he did the acting very well. I was shocked, when i woke up it was just a dream. I prayed against any form of negativity after the dream

17 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Zegemi(f): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Some of my leisure times, I spend it watching this man and paw paw on youtube. Those their old movies that comes with natural comics.

Happy Birthday Mr. Ibu

12 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Saskay44: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ok
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
chloride6:
61?

Congratulations...

Btw

How old is Bola again?

LoL grin grin Don't insult our president to be

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by TAglobe(f): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday to him..
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
The Man..hbd to you and More years to come.
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by tophumble(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Age with grace
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by dahmie2013: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday Mr Ibu. Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Bowwow11(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday my favorite comedy actor. Age with grace He his even looking younger than is age.

5 Likes

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by jericco1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
suffering:
For someone who has zero idea of a gym, I am impressed. I wish him long life and prosperity. Without his craft many people would find surviving in the country four times harder than it already is.

grin grin
Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) by JayJay2010: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy birthday Funny Man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes / Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? / BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.