Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. (1058 Views)

12 Pictures Nollywood Viewers Can Relate To. / 21 Pictures Nigerian Money Lenders Can Relate To! / Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2018
1) the day ur uncle left for London.. u were like

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
your frds will be like ..

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2018
3) dat moment he later called ... u were like

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2018
4) he later told you ...is not easy ...u were lik... "sebi London sah ni"

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sensecementary(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2018
CLICK TO SUPPORT THIS ARTIST
BELIEVE ME IT WILL ATTRACT THE THE HEAVENLY BLESSINGS
the artist we've all being waiting for
that can win Grammy internationally for Nigeria Has Emerge
what are we waiting for lets increase his chances of winning massively
by just clicking to watch his video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxAQYHcEz94

sincerely Nigeria is guaranteed through this wonderful song from Vera
she's Already eyeing the Grammy with this hit song
what are we waiting for lets increase her chances of winning massively
by clicking to watch her video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstZ5-ZGai0
Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2018
you later told him to send money ... he was like ...

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2018
6) His current situation ... still dey find job ...

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2018
7) But you tot dis...

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2018
cool dat moment ur frds asking u to take dem out for flexxx cous ur uncle dey abroad now ... u were like

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2018
9) u later chat call n chat ur uncle but no response ...u were

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2018
10) dat moment ur uncle finally called u n sent iPhone 8 ....u were lik... let me celebrate hooo...

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2018
11) ur frds were like ... o Boi u tried ho...

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2018
12) dat moment u lost d phone due to ur carelessness ... u were lik ...

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2018
13) ur parents were lik ....

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2018
14) ur frds were like ...

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2018
15) dat moment ur uncle finally com.... u were lik ... waoooo!! my iPhone has come n again ...plenty money....

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2018
16) dat moment he later gav u 3 boxers to wear only ... u were like ... my village people...

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by Donald3d(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2018
After reading all what OP put up there , I am like
Op no vex o, I dey follow you play na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2018
17) Above All!!! Try to work hard on ur own and hope in God, You will surely make it! Thanks
Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by Skyfornia(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2018
Lols...my guy you try. Don't be this type of unku when you finally travelled to cotonou.

1 Like

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sensecementary(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2018
the artist we've all being waiting for
that can win Grammy internationally for Nigeria Has Emerge
what are we waiting for lets increase his chances of winning massively
by just clicking to watch his video

sincerely Nigeria is guaranteed through this wonderful song from Vera
she's Already eyeing the Grammy with this hit song
what are we waiting for lets increase her chances of winning massively
by clicking to watch her video

Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by sunnyphem(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
sensecementary:
CLICK TO SUPPORT THIS ARTIST BELIEVE ME IT WILL ATTRACT THE THE HEAVENLY BLESSINGS the artist we've all being waiting for that can win Grammy internationally for Nigeria Has Emerge what are we waiting for lets increase his chances of winning massively by just clicking to watch his video
CLICK TO SUPPORT THIS ARTIST BELIEVE ME IT WILL ATTRACT THE THE HEAVENLY BLESSINGS sincerely Nigeria is guaranteed through this wonderful song from Vera she's Already eyeing the Grammy with this hit song what are we waiting for lets increase her chances of winning massively by clicking to watch her video
you need to be ban for spamming ... go find work
Re: Something You Can Relate To, If You Have Uncle In Abroad. by Demzay1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

23 Interesting And Funny Fact About Tasued And Her Students / Instagram Again? Otukpa Why? �� / Daughter's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.