Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

No Connection - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / No Connection (851 Views)

Java JDBC Database Object Mysql Connection And Manipulation Library By Antware / Design Websites With Only Your Smartphone - No Laptop Or Internet Connection / Remote Desktop Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Connection by Jake992(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hello everyone! I am seeking some advice..

I have a problem with Clipper program. For some reason, the program crashes frequently when I am opening DBF extension file: No connection

Thanks in advance!
Re: No Connection by Sim4977(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Here is a power-packed .DBF file repair tool featuring a uniquely efficient recovery core that is capable of identifying valuable elements in the most seriously damaged databases and successfully extracting them to the user’s hard drive. The program’s engine leverages the power of several intelligent algorithms that are combined to achieve the highest level of performance among similar solutions on the market.
http://www.dbf.repair/

(1) (Reply)

Networking Project / If You Know How To Retrieve Microsoft Email Get In Here / Error: 2091

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.