Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Waiting In The Bush With Their AK47 Guns For Order - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Waiting In The Bush With Their AK47 Guns For Order (1033 Views)

Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Singing And Dancing With Their Ak47(Video) / Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Waiting In The Bush With Their AK47 Guns For Order by Dailyhappenings: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Fulani Herdsmen waiting in the Bush with Their AK47 Guns
for Order on Which Village To Attack Next
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7eKl8Gud9M

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Waiting In The Bush With Their AK47 Guns For Order by coolcharm(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Waiting In The Bush With Their AK47 Guns For Order by clarocuzioo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Is this actually in Nigeria? If yes can someone give me a different definition of terrorist and terrorism other than what we are seeing?
Yet the I. G. Of police is ordering for the immediate arrest of a letter writer and not ordering his men to tackle Fulani herdsmen immediately. Also we are yet to hear operation python or crocodile nonsense from the military to curtail this assault on the Nigerian soil, all because a particular set of people claim to be the owners of this country, and a particular set of people are giving them their unflinching support prompting them to always do as they wish. We are watching.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Waiting In The Bush With Their AK47 Guns For Order by dangermouse(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
It's a dicey situation we have found ourselves in.
But I am very confidence we shall overcome.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Waiting In The Bush With Their AK47 Guns For Order by zolapower: 6:08am On Feb 07, 2018
This country is on a keg of gun powder
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Waiting In The Bush With Their AK47 Guns For Order by Jfrankination(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lol. sometimes i dey ask my self, wat do they really want? make dem prepare to guard Buhari back to Daura come 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Waiting In The Bush With Their AK47 Guns For Order by delpee(f): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hmmm! An idea of their location will be helpful.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Yale Student Was Racially Profiled For Napping In Dorm Common Room / Ogun Butcher Beats Wife To Death For Being Rude (photo) / UAE Restricts Visa To Nigerians After Dubai BDC Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.