Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo (49578 Views)

Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) / Blindfolded Corpse With Hands Tied Found Floating In Ilorin River / Lady Found Dead In Anambra Gutter With Mouth Gagged, Hands, Legs Tied (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by CastedDude: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
An 8-year-old school boy identified as Olamide has been found dead at Okeagbe-Akoko in Akoko North-West Local Government Area of Ondo State. His body was reportedly found in the bush with his hands tied behind his back and with cuts.

The primary 2 pupil of St. Judges Anglican Primary School Okeagbe was said to have left home for school last Thursday morning, but did not return until his body was mysteriously found on Friday morning.

Speaking with Mercy-Babs news, the father of the dead child, Ayodele Okunola said he suspected ritual killing as the body was discovered by the bush in such condition.

“Olamide was living with my mother at Afa area of Okeagbe. I was told he left home for school Thursday morning as usual, but my mother said she began to worry when she did not see him return. She later called to inform me. We looked for him throughout that day and could not find him. We reported to the police they told us to still be looking for him for some hours more.

“What I saw this morning was very painful as we later discovered my son dead in the bush at Aje area in Oge road in the community laid on the wraps of clothes with his hands tied behind his back, with cuts and blood spots on his body. I suspect ritual killing—they might have used his blood”, the father said.

According to a man who simply identified himself as Obama and an elder brother to the bereaved father, he said they had been looking for the little boy since Thursday evening when his grandmother informed them of his missing.

“We searched everywhere in the community till 9pm yesterday (Thursday) but could not find him. We went to his school and later announced in the whole of the community. I got surprised as his body suddenly discovered here this morning. There is no doubt, they came to dump him here”, Obama said.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/missing-8-year-old-boy-found-dead-in-a-bush-in-ondo-state.html

Credit; Mercy Babs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by dafeyankee: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
This killer will die a painful death.

We will read about his/her or their deaths here. What a wicked world.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by nifemi25(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
That's bad. May the little boy soul rest in peace. To those that killed the little boy. Karma is sure.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by 4kDdullard: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chai o.....Afonja miners doing their thing grin grin grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
shocked

See how they tied him up like Isaac.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Ikpewe: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
WHO EVER DID THIS SHALL NEVER GO UNPUNISH.

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by daddytime(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
What a sad tale and a way to exit this world little man. Your killers shall toil and labour in vain, rest shall know not their abode.

Poor boy.

His father is the number suspect here..

My gut feeling and hunches are always spot on in cases like this and from his comments.

As a detective there are always tell tale signs a suspect inadvertently exhibits unknowingly to give themselves up as culprits.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Johntitus: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
"Sometimes it's good to die young", said an old man to me. This life is just crazy. RIP young man. There's no reason to start cussing your killers. Let them enjoy themselves. An Ibo proverbs says, I don't care nah for person wey e never reach him side.

1 Like

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
4kDdullard:

You should not be opening your teeth on a thread that carries such awful news like this.you are not immune to death too.Tribalism even on death news. No conscience again.

World is truly bad. Destiny they just wiped off.What do the culprit(s) stand to gain from squeezing life out of this innocent boy. May God have.

31 Likes

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by 4kDdullard: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

You should not be opening your teeth on a thread that carries such awful news like this.you are not immune to death too.Tribalism even on death news. No conscience again.

World is truly bad. Destiny they just wiped off.What do the culprit(s) stand to gain from squeezing life out of this innocent boy. May God have.
Who are those responsible for it if not your folks doing what they know how to do best?
Look my friend! Our extreme ambition and greed have caused more harm than good in this country.
We need to softpedal.

9 Likes

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by dingbang(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Temidayo9(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thanks to God the culprit has now been apprehended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by bomasek(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Temidayo9:
Thanks to God the culprit has now been apprehended.
U serious
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Temidayo9(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
bomasek:
U serious
Yea the news is true.

1 Like

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by openmine(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
cry
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Afonjas and ritual tendency are like 5 and 6. Afonja amara/amayi Chukwu, amayi Chukwu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Afonjinus Mellitus shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Isobug: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
So Pathetic
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Amumaigwe: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
CastedDude:
An 8-year-old school boy identified as Olamide has been found dead at Okeagbe-Akoko in Akoko North-West Local Government Area of Ondo State. His body was reportedly found in the bush with his hands tied behind his back and with cuts.

The primary 2 pupil of St. Judges Anglican Primary School Okeagbe was said to have left home for school last Thursday morning, but did not return until his body was mysteriously found on Friday morning.

Speaking with Mercy-Babs news, the father of the dead child, Ayodele Okunola said he suspected ritual killing as the body was discovered by the bush in such condition.

“Olamide was living with my mother at Afa area of Okeagbe. I was told he left home for school Thursday morning as usual, but my mother said she began to worry when she did not see him return. She later called to inform me. We looked for him throughout that day and could not find him. We reported to the police they told us to still be looking for him for some hours more.

“What I saw this morning was very painful as we later discovered my son dead in the bush at Aje area in Oge road in the community laid on the wraps of clothes with his hands tied behind his back, with cuts and blood spots on his body. I suspect ritual killing—they might have used his blood”, the father said.

According to a man who simply identified himself as Obama and an elder brother to the bereaved father, he said they had been looking for the little boy since Thursday evening when his grandmother informed them of his missing.

“We searched everywhere in the community till 9pm yesterday (Thursday) but could not find him. We went to his school and later announced in the whole of the community. I got surprised as his body suddenly discovered here this morning. There is no doubt, they came to dump him here”, Obama said.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/missing-8-year-old-boy-found-dead-in-a-bush-in-ondo-state.html

Credit; Mercy Babs

These Yoruba people with all their mega churches and mosques still indulge in this diamension of evil and wickedness. The devil will be jealous of you lots.

6 Likes 1 Share

angry
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by arantess: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Look what people did to a 8 yr old

1 Like

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by zombieTRACKER: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari sef...

Death everywhere..

Hardship and bad times looms

1 Like

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
May the peoppe that did this all die a very painful death

3 Likes

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Juell(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmmm.... Some people are so evil, to kill ordinary chicken sef one needs courage talk more of an innocent child....
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by jej3013(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
RiP little boy!
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by ud4u: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Very bad, the killer's will not go unpurnished.
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Aniacs(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
4kDdullard:
you are tribalistic idiot I pray you experience something bad like this, so you know how terrible death feels like

1 Like

Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by sircrabo: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Maybe they wanted to use him for ritual. After kiling Him, they found out his head wasn't acceptable by the gods. Wasted soul

May God help us in this country
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
it's that season again, wanting to magically drive Acura ZDX and Toyota Venza before December,when they don't even have a legitimate or illegitimate source of income.
Parents need to be on the guard now, Know your childrens whereabout, send them on an errand, be sure to start looking for them immediately if they don't come back on time.
it's unfortunate that some useless set of people who wants to make Abacha type money under 2 months have started again. Even Abacha himself didn't loot all the money in 2 months.it took him time.. ask him. RIP young boy. really sad news

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Smuggling Rice In A Car Bumper In Ogun / EFCC Arrests Two For N768.5 Million Fraud In Lagos (Pictures) / Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.