Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

PANDEMONIUM IN BENIN (viewer Discretion Advised) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PANDEMONIUM IN BENIN (viewer Discretion Advised) (1246 Views)

Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PANDEMONIUM IN BENIN (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
This is going on as i write in Benin city, Edo state and i got it via a witness present in the scene. Policeman stops a bus driver to collect their usual bribe of 50 naira or more for nothing. Meanwhile the driver explained to the police man that he just dropped his kids off and has only just started working & so he cannot part with any money. An argument ensued between them one thing led to another and policeman pushes the driver off unknowingly, i guess into the brutal hug of an oncoming trailer truck... A loud screeching sound, a heavy thud and there laid the bus driver who only minutes ago kissed his kids goodbye.. Brain and all splashed on the asphalt on a forced journey to his maker leaving his wife a widow and his kids without a father in this cold world.. As usual the police flees the scene quickly, but that didn't stop the irate youths and other commercial bus drivers who are already fed up with the attitude of these untrained Nigerian police men. Like you guessed jungle justice is the next course of action as one police officer was taken unawares and mobbed brutally to death.. Now the streets of Benin is on fire with rampaging youths and fleeing policemen abandoning their patrol vehicles while the mob has a field day... This happens now as i post this.

Re: PANDEMONIUM IN BENIN (viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
More

Re: PANDEMONIUM IN BENIN (viewer Discretion Advised) by AK6464(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: PANDEMONIUM IN BENIN (viewer Discretion Advised) by tayebest(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
#EndSars #ReformPolice

2 Likes

Re: PANDEMONIUM IN BENIN (viewer Discretion Advised) by sunnysunny69(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Gory to the core, bad.
Re: PANDEMONIUM IN BENIN (viewer Discretion Advised) by Odkosh: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
God for the useless devil in uniform.

(1) (Reply)

Gay Men Arrested For ‘rupturing’ Lover’s Anus In Nigeria (Photo) / 4 Teenage Boys Abducts And Gang Rape A 13-year Old Girl In Delaware, USA / U.S.A President, Trump: I Am Ready To Start War If Iran Revenge. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.