Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) (38117 Views)

Northern Green Anaconda: World Biggest Snake Discovered In The Amazon Rainforest / Microsoft Offers $100,000 For Azure Sphere OS Hack / Why The Earth Is Not Spinning, Or A Sphere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Explorers(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2018
Feraz:
LOL! It's funny but people are gradually accepting the term "shithole".

Na so bro, we no get choice.

No be person wey get money go relocate?

We wey we no get money na to just accept fate, dey pray for help.
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by janeIBfashion(f): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Has your TAILOR ever disappointed you?
Do you think his/her price is outrageous?
Try a new fashion designer today
best fashion experience
best price you can trust

Try us at JANE FASHION DESIGNER AND BOUTIQUE IBEJU LEKKI
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by stephen109(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
I don't even understand what they are saying...maybe it's because I'm from the shithole...Lol Na God go deal with Trump oo

2 Likes

Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Alariiwo: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Blacks still have a long way to go..

Instead of investing in their home country, they prefer to steal and stash cash in foreign banks like cursed people.
A good example is Diezani Allison Madueke barawo
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
SIMPLY AMAZING!!!
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
I rather put that money to the lives of homeless kids in the eastern region of Africa or war torn countries. Makes more sense to me.
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Alariiwo: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
stephen109:
I don't even understand what they are saying...maybe it's because I'm from the shithole...Lol Na God go deal with Trump oo

I wonder what Trump will say when he sees places like Aba in alaigbo.. piggery in shi.thole grin
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by bayulll011(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Chrysaetos:
I rather put that money to the lives of homeless kids in the eastern region of Africa or war torn countries. Makes more sense to me.

shut up u hypocrite

a simple search will tell u the billions he has spend on Africa yet no change.

until those unfortunate african leaders start living to their responsibilities things are not changing any soon.
keep praying and fasting
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by peacettw: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lovely structures. Learnt a lot from this. Perseverance and hard work will make any dream come true
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
bayulll011:

shut up u hepocrire,

a simple search will tell u the billions he has spend on Africa yet no change.

until those unfortunate african leaders start living to their responsibilities things are not changing any soon.
keep praying and fasting

You call me a hypocrite for stating things as I see fit in my own opinion?

Do.you know what that means? Accusing people of what I myself does. Since I don't do so, how can I then be an hypocrite?

Please pick up a dictionary and read.
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Why was I born into this hole. Because I'm beginning to even think shit hole might be better than Nigeria sef. A country of dream killin' ability cry That's my Nigeria.
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by bbankky: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is cool
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
And you think he doesn't?? Btw what way have you contributed to the world at large. And don't ask me what I have done, just this morning I gave Abdullahi #500.

Chrysaetos:
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by oloriooko(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Vince77:
If money is really the root of all evil then i love all evil.
It's not money that's the root of all evil, it's the love of money. Anyway, to the topic, this masterpiece is beyond description and it's just elegant!

1 Like

Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by goingape1: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Beautiful places for having sex!
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Kobicove(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Explorers:

Lol.....Nobody is going anywheregrin

Is it by force to remain in this sh1thole of a country? grin
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by samuelchimmy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
oh god when we go reach here,see innovation
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Explorers(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kobicove:

Is it by force to remain in this sh1thole of a country? grin

Na by force o.....We are in this sh.t together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Reelmii: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
Americans got talent, nigerians got .......
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by fpeter(f): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Black people no dey work dere ni?
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by franklingud(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
God please no vex if I ask you dis question.

Abeg, which kind brain You take create oyibo ppl? Wey make dem wise like dis??

because I sure say no be same brain You take create we Africans.

This is real 'thinking out of the box' creativity.
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Bimpe29: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is amazingly awesome. And we are on the same planet with them ooo.

Explorers:
The staff members who will work there will have the luxury of admiring more than 40,000 plants from 400 different species from the company's Woodinville greenhouse

The firm is hoping the design will give employees more opportunity to reflect and have 'chance encounters' that could inspire new projects

Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Raindrops1: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Baba God, i'm tired of thinking....how can one man be this rich? the 40billion topping the #440billion will remove me and my family from all our financial problems..

Life is hard already, to make things even worst, i ended up in a hell country sad sad

Well, this is my first comment in nairaland....i'm sorry for the complain intro...
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Nonnyflex(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Chrysaetos:
Honesty I hate pessimistic characters... The will surely see a fault in everything the hardly appreciate and when the do you will still hear BUT... Please appreciate beautiful things
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Explorers:
Jeff Bezos in his office in 1999 and 2018.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
this shows that it is never too late to start anything.
just look at his office,his desktop computer and office settings in 1999
Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by ArchyDesmond(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
....waoo....and an Architect like me designed that....really??

and I just completed this 2D design and feeling fly....lolz

1 Like

Re: The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) by Stallion93(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tell me without Internet would Jeff Bezos have achieved all this or Mark Zucerberg sef? Let the Government put the necessary in place and watch people do magic. Till now we don't even know what is called "INTERNET AND AIRTIME SUBSCRIPTION"(Forget 4gig 5gig glo mtn rubbish)Light nkor? Mtxheeew! Make dem just banish Africa from planet earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 / Uniben Student Builds Touchless Phone From Scratch / Common Birds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.