Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Stop Celebrating Immorality In The Name Of Bbn - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stop Celebrating Immorality In The Name Of Bbn (383 Views)

Gosple Agochukwu: BBNaija Promoting Immorality, I Blocked It From My Decoder / Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love / Immorality In Our Living Room: The Big Brother Naija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Celebrating Immorality In The Name Of Bbn by KesaaKingsKen(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
STOP CELEBRATING IMMORALITY
By; Kenkwo Kingsley Kesaandu

It is very obvious that as citizens, we have rights to live our lives in any way we want but not to the extent of polluting the society with immorality.
Nigeria, no doubt is known to a very huge cum reasonable extent for its high level in morality, no wonder the law making body of this great nation sometime ago rejected same sex marriage even to the extent of giving a penalty to offenders.
The two main religious groups in Nigeria in strong terms have condemned all immoral activities in the country but it's still disheartening that some citizens have sworn to pollute the whole society with immorality.
It is really unfortunate that a company who should find a way to improve the economy of Nigeria through reasonable means and encouraging hand working youths have turned to rubbish the image of this great nation through sponsoring of a high immoral TV reality show called BIG BROTHER NAIJA . Nigeria, a country with high level of morality should not be pulled down by this company sponsoring this show. We have many youths who are doing so well in science and technology and other sectors of life that should have been encouraged instead of going into this irresponsible show called BBN. If they think they can not invest in education, there are so many sporting activities that can lift cum improve the welfare of our youths and still maintain their morality . If this company invests in football annually, no doubt that Nigeria will continue produce the African Footballer of the Year and even compete for the ultimate prize, world best footballer and this will help many youths to play in high places across the world.
The unfortunate part of the whole thing is the time, energy and resources which our youths channel towards this immorality. If the number of our youths who constantly follow this immorality actively will channel it towards how our leaders pilot the affairs of country, I strongly believe that Nigeria will be a better place. Quite unfortunate that over 60% of youths who are so interested in this program do not have PVC or even do not care to vote.
I sincerely appeal to my fellow youths to desist from this immorality because if our parents had supported such in the past , what would be the state of our society today?
My dear sponsor of BBN, you can actually channel your resources towards other reasonable and responsible show for posterity sake.
Let our people speak out against this common enemy of our youths because remaining silent in this time of moral crisis is really dangerous.
Let us not pollute this country because when wealth is lost, nothing is lost, when health is lost, something is lost but when character or morality is lost, all is lost .

Re: Stop Celebrating Immorality In The Name Of Bbn by PheezyLee(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
who's K Brule with in this photo?

(1) (Reply)

The Ottoman Lieutenant / [video] Brymo – Heya! / Twitter Users Blast Organisers Over Nina’s Wrong Percentage Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.