Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,569 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

[video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" (20725 Views)

Download MP3 - Machala - Carter Efe Ft Berri Tiga / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Efe Ft Olamide – Warri / Efe Ft Olamide – "Warri" (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" by Justbeingreal(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Odiriance4all:

Oga I dey blow for my own field of career
Then allow another blow in his own career without u hating.

Anyways that jam still on repeat here... Warri warri area..
Re: [video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" by Justbeingreal(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kotodoctor:
Mumu efe. You and wetin be him name, ( amaju) I no know who Mumu pass. That one host " warri again" for lagos. You ma, go shoot a video about warri for lagos.

Thats like ja rule shooting "NY" video in "L.A" that's dissing NY in itself. Shooting warri video in lagos, is dissing warri. Not repping it.

Plus Who did you feature? olamide,! wetin Olamide know about warri you go talk am. What about eriga. Mr. New money?. Efe you be mugu!

Just talk say you de find fame with touch.

No de hail us Mumu hailing, because God know say na only you know wetin you de do for there.
Is a business circle, Lagos is the main center for entertainment so I believe he's trying to balance the whole thing, why do u think south africans/other African artist feature 9ja artist cuz that's the way to break into 9ja market, and olamide is big, bigger than Eriga.

It's business

3 Likes

Re: [video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" by myners007: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Haters keep hating while Efe will keep soaring higher.Dope song my lil homie
Re: [video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" by madjune(m): 6:37am On Feb 07, 2018
Warri come dey inside Dolphin estate Lagos.
Re: [video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" by Neminc: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2018
Efe don dey improve o. Nice one bro
Re: [video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" by Kotodoctor: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Is a business circle, Lagos is the main center for entertainment so I believe he's trying to balance the whole thing, why do u think south africans/other African artist feature 9ja artist cuz that's the way to break into 9ja market, and olamide is big, bigger than Eriga.

It's business

I get your drift my man. But even if it's a market strat, it's till a wack one. efe has never been a proper wafarian. Trust me. we know our own. We can smell them from distance away. Only outsider cant tell the difference.but we let that slide and still routed for him. More like anyone who call on the name "warri shall be save.

The least he can do is pay homage first. That's if he is a true warri kid. Am not talking bussiness, am talking respect. That's how things follow in the street.

He could have feature alamide alright, but he could have come along with other warri artist just to add that warri spice and Creat that right balance. I believe it would have been appealing and respectful to the real warri brothers. Its albout showing honest love and respect first before hussle.Just like ja rule did with" " NY"" phat joe, jadakiss. It's respect first I feel.

I sense that song will not appeal to lagosians, and worst still will not appeal to any real warri street boy. trust me! It's dead on release!
Re: [video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" by Justbeingreal(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Kotodoctor:

I get your drift my man. But even if it's a market strat, it's till a wack one. efe has never been a proper wafarian. Trust me. we know our own. We can smell them from distance away. Only outsider cant tell the difference.but we let that slide and still routed for him. More like anyone who call on the name "warri shall be save.

The least he can do is pay homage first. That's if he is a true warri kid. Am not talking bussiness, am talking respect. That's how things follow in the street.

He could have feature alamide alright, but he could have come along with other warri artist just to add that warri spice and Creat that right balance. I believe it would have been appealing and respectful to the real warri brothers. Its albout showing honest love and respect first before hussle.Just like ja rule did with" " NY"" phat joe, jadakiss. It's respect first I feel.

I sense that song will not appeal to lagosians, and worst still will not appeal to any real warri street boy. trust me! It's dead on release!
As a waFFarian I get your point, when playing the jam, I was like if he can feature top warri artist on different remix versions that could go along way, Your point are on point tho

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa / Elton John - Sacrifice - Mp3/mp4 Download + Lyrics / Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.