Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

God And Forgiveness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Forgiveness. (610 Views)

The Mulberry Tree And Forgiveness: A Conversation Between Corn And Acehart / Revenge, Vengeance, And Forgiveness. Which Is The Best? / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God And Forgiveness. by dalaman: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
According to christians, God through Jesus ask us to forgive our enemies, pray for them and even love them, yet he finds it difficult to forgive his own enemy the Devil.

Why?

*Copied from Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: God And Forgiveness. by frank317: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Only God reserves the right to hate hia enemiea ans burn them forever... he is more like do as i say dont do as i do
Re: God And Forgiveness. by Mariangeles(f): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
dalaman:
According to christians, God through Jesus ask us to forgive our enemies, pray for them and even love them, yet he finds it difficult to forgive his own enemy the Devil.

Why?

*Copied from Facebook.
It's not Sunday... just in case you don't know
Re: God And Forgiveness. by dalaman: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
frank317:
Only God reserves the right to hate hia enemiea ans burn them forever... he is more like do as i say dont do as i do

He says jealousy is bad but goes about boasting and beating his chest by declaring that he is a jealous God.
Re: God And Forgiveness. by dalaman: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
It's not Sunday... just in case you don't know

Re: God And Forgiveness. by Mariangeles(f): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
dalaman:

You know...the day of the week your kind create silly topics just so you can remain relevant
Re: God And Forgiveness. by dalaman: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
You know...the day of the week your kind create silly topics just so you can remain relevant

Why is this topic silly? I don't need to create any topic to be relevant. People here actually create topics and mention me.
Re: God And Forgiveness. by Mariangeles(f): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
dalaman:

Why is this topic silly? I don't need to create any topic to be relevant. People here actually create topics and mention me.
So...why don't you mention all your kinds so y'all can gather as usual and gossip about GOD...
Re: God And Forgiveness. by Epositive(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
So...why don't you mention all your kinds so y'all can gather as usual and gossip about GOD...
Bro, why are you so pained? undecided
Re: God And Forgiveness. by dalaman: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mariangeles:

Re: God And Forgiveness. by Emmytes(m): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Don't question God. He works in mysterious ways and his ways are not the ways of men. It's all part of the grand plan.
Re: God And Forgiveness. by dalaman: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2018
Emmytes:
Don't question God. He works in mysterious ways and his ways are not the ways of men. It's all part of the grand plan.

grin
Re: God And Forgiveness. by chemystery: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2018
Mariangeles:

Re: God And Forgiveness. by Niflheim(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2018
Love your enemies!!!

Translation: All chickens should wear a T-shirt with the image of Colonel Harland Sanders!!!
Additional Translation: Yo, Holocaust survivors!!! Where are your Adolph Hitler souvenirs?!!!

(1) (Reply)

So We Are Fool Over These Years, Pastor Sam & Bakare Says Tithe Has Expired / Daddy Freeze React To The News That Handkerchief Of A Pastor Healed A Mad Woman / Do Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.