Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) (41220 Views)

Car Hits Pedestrians On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. 1 Dead, 3 Injured (Graphic Pics / Police Car Hits Nigerian During Chase In Italy. Photos / Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tragedy, Report: from University of Calabar of Calabar study group.
9th july, 2021.

A student of university of calabar lost his life to a hit and run driver. Undergraduate with a Nick name known as Lewis, Hails from Boki local government of Cross river state, 2019/2020 session, Lewis is a 100Level student in department of Biochemistry Hails lost his life yesterday night around 10pm along IBB by Kuda, Cross River State.

Witness said Its already very late at night lewis was trying to cross to the other side of the road, he thought the road is free without him knowing a car without light is coming from behind, he was knocked down in the process, out of haste the driver have no choice but to leave Lewis to his fate, he lost much of blood in the process and was later rushed to University of Calabar teaching Hospital by a good Samaritan ,where he gave up to Ghost.

Source Report: coming from University of Calabar study group.

https://www./238894207517993/permalink/401263477947731/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
More pictures

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
The deceased

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Pictures, Move to FP pls

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by peachesandroses(f): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2021
What a wicked driver! From CUDA to UCTH if you pass in front of Doriso hotel is less than 3 minutes drive and he allowed this Malabite die. I wonder how he will sleep at night and how he'll keep his face and pretend when news filters about a young man who was knocked down at that spot. Why was he and how can he even be driving without light? cry
I really wish investigations could be made and this wicked driver arrested and prosecuted!!
RIP Malabite. cry
May Untimely death never see us in Jesus name, Amen.

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by CandyOps(m): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2021
RIP young blood. I remember one December like that a hit and run driver knocked down a young girl who was trekking in front of me into the gutter. I narrowly missed being hit too.

The car slowed down and I heard the guy in the passenger side beacon on the driver to speed off. It's a traumatic experience.

The Nigerian Government should be sued for almost all lives lost in a car accident in Nigeria.

Them suppose build roads make am pothole-free but won't. Them suppose install CCTV all over the country for surveillance and traffic checks yet they won't. Even after it has been commissioned during OBJs tenure.

Them suppose put street lights for the whole roads but they won't. RIP young man

Watch and you go soon see some stupid fellas go begin rain curses on the driver knowing fully well that curses don't do shit or worse begin to call on gods to come to their rescue when they have brains and hands to put to work with.

Pray if you must but put in work always towards your freedom from this oppression we experience in this contraption called Nigeria. If u like bind & cast untimely death all you want in the name of any God you hold reverence to.. las las nothing go happen.

So far as we don't put in work to better our lives our situation and problems go dey wait for us reach next tomorrow.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2021
No CCTV on the roads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by TarOrfeeek: 12:40am On Jul 10, 2021
IBB way in Calabar

What can I liken to it. Its like trying to cross Admiralty way in the afternoon.

You understand. The road us wide, the cars are fast and there is not a single pedestrian bridge unless at Watts market. (And this one done rust finish)

On my first day in Calabar. I wanted to use that bridge, one market woman warned me not to.

I was really shocked.

Ayade asides presenting useless budgets of Meripostomasis should build at least 5 pedestrian bridges on IBB way.

Calabar Ayaya O

17 Likes

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Ceenachi: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2021
Hmm, who go out and come doesn't know what God has done for him or her. It is not by our power but d power of the Almighty God
God i thank you for keeping me and my family up everyday
May the soul of this young man rest in peace.l cry

27 Likes

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Harrykn: 6:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Such a young man with a bag of dreams and promises of a better tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2021
RIP man
Nigeria failed you
Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2021
Assuming Nigeria is a saner clime with CCTV and hard working policemen, they would have gotten the bastard that killed this young man

9 Likes

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Adedotguy: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2021
embarassed
Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Witness said Its already very late at night lewis was trying to cross to the other side of the road, he thought the road is free without him knowing a car without light is coming from behind, he was knocked down in the process, out of haste the driver have no choice but to leave Lewis to his fate
What a wicked world we live in.
He should have at least help the poor boy to the hospital to save his life.

What a very sad incident.
RIP Lewis.
cry cry cry

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by TUANKU(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2021
RIP brother.
Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2021
See blood everywhere see how dirty our hospitals are and that's supposed to be a theater.....if it where a sane country you will see over 6 doctors and surgeons trying to save the life of this guy but see what we have over here....It will never be better for those that has made this country the mess it is right now....rest in peace man

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Ooooh sorry bro,may ur soul rip
Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by PAWG(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2021
RIP young man. If he was fortunate to have been in a country with better healthcare, I’m pretty sure he’d have survived. That hospital looks like UCTH, bad omen

8 Likes

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2021
The way young people are dying is worrying.

Chai! May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2021
cry
Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2021
That is why I always run from cars because when it hit you no ctrl z can save you, well what is done is done, RIP BRO

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2021
majamajic:
No CCTV on the roads
Even if there was CTTV is there electricity to sustain it or maintenance culture to maintain it if it is solar powered?

7 Likes

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by temitope27(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2021
What the hell embarassed
Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by jericco1(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2021
Fuvk it. His brains were already spilling out cry
That's why whenever I want to cross the road, I'll have to look both sides of the road like 5 times to be sure.

Be it a major road or not.
Some drivers can be so stupid!!!

Rest on comrade!!

5 Likes

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by gaftsoil(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2021
This life is nothing, if we know tomorrow, we will live today as the last day..RIP

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2021
May his soul rest in PEace
Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2021
That man who left him after hitting him, how would you feel if all your kids meet same fate? Am pained, not just you killed him, you ran away too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Utchman1: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2021
Rest in peace bro.
Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2021
Rip. Sad

Re: UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2021
When frsc says fix your car well and chases after people for roadworthiness!
And people no hear

Rip

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) / My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.