Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes (30758 Views)

Armed Fulani Men Attack Riyom In Plateau, Shoot Many (Graphic Photos) / Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by HisSexcellency(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Trust Nigerians at your own risk, if proper investigations are carried out you will be surprised at the real story behind these pictures.
Everyone is cashing in on this fulani herdsmen situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by EternalTruths: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
12submarine how far.
You claim to be an Urhobo
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by myners007: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
madenigga:
Propaganda...
Leave the fulanis alone they are Nigerians we love them.

Igbos; Niger Deltidiot and yorufools ur plan of breaking this nation shall never work tongue
uwho unleashed u from your chains

2 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by bizhop01: 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
With fulani herdsmen if buhari continue on 2019 CIVILWAR
processing......
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by QueenDeborah(f): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Buhari right now

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by LordAdam16: 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
coolebux:
If I hear anybody hyping Warri people again
So those militants cannot cut these uncircumcised illiterates to size undecided undecided

No b d id*ot dey ground with boxer for there.

I no know why these people dey test Ughelli people. Confirm death wish.

We no need militants for these ones. Dem no reach that level.

Mk them keep their madness for the rural areas until we ready to share trouser with them. This one wen Fulanis 1 fight full Nigeria, e no go funny for them ooo. Mk dem use their head now.

-Lord
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by Bizibi(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
GavelSlam:
Story, story ,story!!
mtcheeeew!!!

This robot from itshekiri land,em don on your button abi
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by LordAdam16: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Trust Nigerians at your own risk, if proper investigations are carried out you will be surprised at the real story behind these pictures.
Everyone is cashing in on this fulani herdsmen situation.

Better to cash in on it and end the menace once and for all. Than to downplay it. We've been downplaying it for years, it has only gotten worse.

-Lord
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
Make them come Anambra naa
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by TheKingIsHere: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
coolebux:
So those militants cannot cut these uncircumcised illiterates to size undecided undecided

It is obvious you lack comprehension and definitely daft.
If not you would have read the part that stated :

It was because the young man intersected them that's why they couldn't attack the woman and her daughter

This shows that only 1 delta man was able to hold 3 dangerous Fulani herdsmen which enabled the woman and her daughter flee.

If dem born you well, go insult delta man whether no be grave you go see yourself

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by Alezy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
coolebux:
are u okay? Common villages chase them even catch one u dey call militant. Fulani should try causing harvoc in the riverine nau, weather one of them go survive
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by Danmas: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Herdsmen ?
the latest name in town.
Now even if two agberos are fighting over #50 it will automatically be fulani herdsmen attack…
Shm for our youths

5 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by cooltola(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
just waiting when Buhari leaves office. The Fulani herdsmen go hear
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by Chiedu4Trump: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
madenigga:
Propaganda...
Leave the fulanis alone they are Nigerians we love them.

Igbos; Niger Deltidiot and yorufools ur plan of breaking this nation shall never work tongue
we dont want to be in the same country with u

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by Nathayas: 12:17am On Feb 07, 2018
Deltans Can't You Deal With These Criminals, Make Una No Just Sit Down Look O. Remember Nobody Will Fight For You.
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by Eluwilussit(m): 12:19am On Feb 07, 2018
Alariiwo:
I don't get ..

So every attack across Nigeria now is by fulani herdsmen. Did they reach a consensus to go on killing spree or they move from state to state to carry out attacks, which one?

This trend has defiled logic to be honest.

Fear us the key. By the time everyone is afraid of his or her life, they will unleash the real deal. I no need to call am by name. Check history. That's the way they roll.
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by somehow: 12:24am On Feb 07, 2018
Every attack is now linked to fulani men.

Waiting to read that fulani men attacked Americans in Michigan!
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by micflo28(m): 12:27am On Feb 07, 2018
The Ipobians dear not copy my kinsmen's attack strategies- Buhari. Nigerians are shipping out of the nation in droves. The unemployment, hunger and insecurity in the land has climaxed so much so we are about to experience a closed economy. Wisdom died a thousand times with the emergence of Buhari.
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by americanson: 12:29am On Feb 07, 2018
coolebux:
Ughelli is different from warri lol...they are different locations and cities.
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:41am On Feb 07, 2018
Alariiwo:
I don't get ..

So every attack across Nigeria now is by fulani herdsmen. Did they reach a consensus to go on killing spree or they move from state to state to carry out attacks, which one?

This trend has defiled[sic] logic to be honest.

I suspect the real marauders have being infiltrated by other groups as well. What a country.
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2018
AnanseK:

Everything is Fulani Herdsmen now. So where did they keep the cows as they were attacking the boy?

Anyway my kettle is boiling. Let me go, to make sure that Fulani herdsmen do not carry away my ☕️ teapot.
hahahahaha baba how come your kettle is boiling?
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by lumeneng22: 1:38am On Feb 07, 2018
Everybody should go and get pvc o
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:27am On Feb 07, 2018
Far too many fake online reports of alleged Fulani attacks by individuals/bloggers from so called reliable sources - have stopped believing these stories from obscure sources.

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by Yankee101: 3:43am On Feb 07, 2018
No comments. I trust Deltans.

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by 12submarine(m): 3:55am On Feb 07, 2018
EternalTruths:
12submarine how far.

You claim to be an Urhobo
Yes, I'm urhobo, front and back, how about that? Infact, I'm in my village right now in sapele, and will go back to Lagos on Sunday. Dude, I know you are Igbo, and the way I know your people, the only logic in your brains is that whoever does not subscribe to your war mantra must either be a yoruba or hausa, what a logic. I don't know what is doubtful in where a person says he come from if not Igbo logic. Why not wait until when he prove himself wrong? Or the only proof is that he doesn't support your war mantra? Infact, you are free to call me haboki or afonja, whichever suits your funny logic because I even have them as business partners. I will like to show them and your fellow Igbo brothers how some of you use your god given brains. And please, I will be happy if you desist from mentioning me in this your "divine" evangelism as I'm not a party to incitive war drumming and wouldn't want to be involved in any form, biko. You are free to keep advising people to forget PVC and go for the guns as you have been doing, after all, you have "freedom of speech".
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by kezy58: 3:56am On Feb 07, 2018
Alariiwo:
I don't get ..

You are mad!if there's no one to tell you,let me tell you that you are mad!..how can you still support buhari even when humans are butchered like animals and he turns a blind eye asking us not to harm his kinsmen whereas his kinsmen are not called to order??if you can't see this simple fact then brother you are really mad and the one who has made u mad is dead

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by 12submarine(m): 4:52am On Feb 07, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Far too many fake online reports of alleged Fulani attacks by individuals/bloggers from so called reliable sources - have stopped believing these stories from obscure sources.
But you will believe it when a fulani or his cow is killed? What do you have to say about what the miyeti Allah grand patron advice about non reprisal against his fulani brothers even as they unleash havoc? Or is the source also not reliable?
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by thunderbabs: 5:18am On Feb 07, 2018
Buhari say mk una no do dem anytin coz dey are hiz fifuu... But hz fiffuu can kip drawing blood all arnd d country, ehn undecided

Horrible
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by tballeyy(m): 5:40am On Feb 07, 2018
The fulani sef, look like Bubu
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by zuto4u(m): 5:52am On Feb 07, 2018
Lol
seenga:
they should just sell Nigeria and share the money amongst everybody make we find our bearing abeg. tired of reading nonsense daily. minini wana?
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by zuto4u(m): 5:55am On Feb 07, 2018
Lol....... BRUTAL!!! Bro did mean to say that his case is irreversible?
kezy58:

You are mad!if there's no one to tell you,let me tell you that you are mad!..how can you still support buhari even when humans are butchered like animals and he turns a blind eye asking us not to harm his kinsmen whereas his kinsmen are not called to order??if you can't see this simple fact then brother you are really mad and the one who has made u mad is dead
Re: 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes by Goandie: 6:06am On Feb 07, 2018
Alariiwo:
I don't get ..

I do believe sum group of people are impersonating the Fulanis and are causing mayhem everywhere just to cause tribal war.
been asking myself this question how nd why do fulanis attack every part of Nigeria, wat is their gain in all dis why will dey want to fight all d tribes at d same tym, sum thing is just fishy about all dis brouhaha.
after election we go know d Truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) / Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years / I Buy Gifts For Orphanages, Donate To Church After Robbery – Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.