Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,319 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man (53628 Views)

Zimbabwean Teen Teaches Her Rapist Grandfather A Lesson / Family Forgives Woman Who Poured Hot Water On Her Sleeping Niece, Sparks Outrage / Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by FroshJaynex(m): 2:06am On Feb 07, 2018
In cases like this it's very much obvious she didn't want to but was forced in any way possible. She couldn't stand the betrayal,. The man should be held responsible
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by thunderbabs: 5:16am On Feb 07, 2018
Wives, stop personalizing this d**k, it could save a life. wink
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Tanyabee(f): 5:43am On Feb 07, 2018
Memory Mojoko And Obvious Mudemba?! wierd names
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by wizod(m): 5:57am On Feb 07, 2018
If not dat there's a saying which says dat men ain't ugly, my dear i for say d man ugly die
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by DANBLACK1: 6:30am On Feb 07, 2018
kissHmm Africans prik dey cause commotion in families.

if per say the pop is handed over to an African, Religious setting might have been brought to nought
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by wordcat(m): 6:34am On Feb 07, 2018
Brains1990:
I am conscious that black idiot of a husband took advantage of the teenage girl. He should be made to face the law.

Receive sense

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Brains1990(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2018
wordcat:

Receive sense
Back to sender
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by tolajay: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2018
For the devil comes but to steal, kill and destroy...See her tragic end for a shortlived pleasure she could deny and enjoy it to the fullest in her marriage.

Jesus, give us wisdom and self discipline.
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Edusouls(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2018
corrupt little sister,without respect and concience,imagine this girl get mind on top of adultery she commit suicide..highway to hell with a hot slap.the wages of sin is death...
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by bkfilms: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2018
Offpoint:
This shît call sex seems like a curse to humanity. I wish our dîck only grows the night we get wedded, and if we ain't with our wives... it should crawl in back into our bellies.

Every man have self control, but no man has dìck-control #fact

I wish God will answer u. M with u on dis one
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by boyjo: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2018
Let me check...is it PM News?
Okay its not.
Let me read...
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by IamShiningStar(f): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2018
nawa oo
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by kmaster007: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
ehix89:
Zimbabwe people no dey go church sef
true yarn
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by webngnews: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Bimpe29: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Double wahala for dead body.
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by ICEP(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNrVZHk8vlY
Watch the Repercussion of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNrVZHk8vlY
Watch the Repercussion of having S*X in the Dream!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Teenagers Jailed In The UK As A Result Of Telegram Chat / Sambo Hammangabdo Attacked By Hired Assassins As He Kills One (Graphic Photos) / Woman Laments As Dyed Old N1000 Notes Is Given To Customer As New Notes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.