Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man (53616 Views)

Zimbabwean Teen Teaches Her Rapist Grandfather A Lesson / Family Forgives Woman Who Poured Hot Water On Her Sleeping Niece, Sparks Outrage / Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Islie: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
GIRL (18) DIES OVER AFFAIR

A LOVE triangle ended tragically when an 18-year-old woman from Harare committed suicide by downing poison after her sister discovered that she was bedding her husband under her nose.

The tragic incident occurred last week when the teenager, Farai Chirara from Ushewekunze area in the outskirts of Harare, ran away from home before committing suicide by drinking poison after receiving death threats from her sister, Memory Mojoko, accusing her of bedding her husband Obvious Mudemba.

The deceased teen, had been staying with the couple, who are both teachers, while waiting for her A’ Level results when her sister started suspecting an affair between the former and her husband resulting in her running away from home.

A relative who spoke on condition of anonymity said when Farai ran away from home Mujoko started sending her messages insulting her with vulgarities and threatening her with unspecified action accusing her of wrecking her marriage.

The relative said Farai went on to drink poison and was rushed to Parirenyatwa hospital by other relatives where she died just after admission.

“It is sad that Memory pushed her sister to committing suicide after sending her messages insulting and threatening her.

Farai went to stay with the couple while waiting for her A’ Level results. During the long holiday, it is suspected that she started bedding Mudemba who is her sister’s husband.

“When Mujoko got wind of the illicit affair she started insulting and threatening Farai with unspecified action. Farai fled home and found sanctuary at a relative’s place where she later committed suicide by drinking poison.

“She died on Friday (last week) morning at Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals,” said the relative.

The relative added that Farai’s relatives are baying for Mudemba’s blood accusing her of causing their daughter’s death.

“When Mudemba went to Parirenyatwa to check on Farai, he was threatened by the girl’s relatives and they chased him away.

What is worrying is that the couple should have resolved the matter amicably because Mudemba might have taken advantage of the girl considering that she was an adolescent,” said the relative.

Contacted for comment, Mudemba confirmed the incident but could not give further details.

“Did you talk to Farai’s parents and hear what they have to say about the issue.

Please talk to them first and I will give you my side of the story. Besides it is not me involved but my wife so talk to her also,” he said.

Mujoko refused to entertain the media.

“Who is this? Please you are talking to the wrong person,” she said before hanging up and subsequently switching off her mobile phone.

Farai’s parents could not be reached for comment.

http://hmetro.co.zw/girl-18-dies-over-affair/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Bilabong(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Na she gree die na....
U sabi how many times dem don catch me dey do?
I don die?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by coolebux(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Like if you think Zimbabwe need a ministry of sex education
They're off the hook

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by pennywys(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Odigwu ooo, so Zimbabwe don join Kenya to keep bad news

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by helphelp: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ko le to yen

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by ruggedtimi(m): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Zimbabwe so boring and dry, only immoral news we hear from that end. Please MOD stop bringing news from zimbabwe to FP concerning sexual immorality whether na papa sleep with pikin or mama sleep with daughter husband.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by mikebrown92: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
Memory pushed her sister to death and memory will hunt her sister for the rest of her life and memory will also die 1 day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Offpoint: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
This shît call sex seems like a curse to humanity. I wish our dîck only grows the night we get wedded, and if we ain't with our wives... it should crawl in back into our bellies.

Every man have self control, but no man has dìck-control #fact

45 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by zulex880: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Buhari is a useless dick head

16 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by zulex880: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Buhari has killed thousands of Nigerians now he's taking his Ill luck to Zimbabwe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by EmmaLege: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sorry madam sorry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by SweetJoystick(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
She was caught in active service grin

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by gbaskiboy: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm! This is what happened when you can not control your sexual urge, anyway i blame the useless husband

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Sunkyphil(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Zimbabwe and kenya are siblings in strange news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Kellz193: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bilabong:
Na she gree die na....
U sabi how many times dem don catch me dey do?
I don die?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by kmaster007: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
maybe she no dey watch film to no wat hppn
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by ehix89(m): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
kmaster007:
maybe she no dey watch film to no wat hppn
Zimbabwe people no dey go church sef

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by okeybest19(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Is it just me or do the names "Memory" and "Obvious" not sound odd?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Roycemadeit(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Which kine name bi Memory and Obvious?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Roycemadeit(m): 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
Offpoint:
This shît call sex seems like a curse to humanity. I wish our dîck only grows the night we get wedded, and if we ain't with our wives... it should crawl in back into our bellies.

Every man have self control, but no man has dìck-control #fact
They will sell more intimacy gadgets
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Offpoint: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Roycemadeit:
They will sell more intimacy gadgets
I'm referring to both parties bro
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by coalcoal1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
f
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by clive2u(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
someone should the her to close the door of hell cos the heat is escaping. heat wan kill pesin for this side

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by zolapower: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
What a way to end it all. Rip girl
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Brains1990(m): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
I am conscious that black idiot of a husband took advantage of the teenage girl. He should be made to face the law.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Mologi(m): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
These Zimbabweans are always looking like throwback pictures....

Check toke makinwa's

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2018
zulex880:
Buhari has killed thousands of Nigerians now he's taking his Ill luck to Zimbabwe
you read that thing before you post am?

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by mastermaestro(m): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2018
zulex880:

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man by Burger01(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2018
Waste of life...smh sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ritual Killers Release Lady Five Days After Kidnap (photo) / Sambo Hammangabdo Attacked By Hired Assassins As He Kills One (Graphic Photos) / Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.