Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos (28369 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Joelsblog(m): 1:08am On Feb 07, 2018
@JoelsBlog Media

Nigerian Actress / Super Model, Omotola Jalade is 40yrs old today, in the call for celebration the Nigerian Actress will be hosting a 5 days Night out captioned Omotola4PointO to kick off tomorrow evening, she will be hosting the show herself.
The Nigerian Philanthropist took to Instagram to share stunning photos of her rocking a stunning blue dress with a slither from her thighs, all sexually ready to Slay her birthday.

Omotola Jalade who is a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, Born 7th February 1978 started her acting career/film debut in 1995,the leading actress has appeared in 300 films, selling millions of video copies.

After receiving numerous high-profile awards, launching a music career, and amassing an enviable fan base, the press has revered the Screen Nation "Best Actress" as the "African Magic".

JoelsBlog confirmed that She is the first African celebrity to receive over 1 million likes on her Facebook page and also one of the first Nigerian celebrity to be featured on Time Magazines Top 100 most Influential Women along side Personalities like Michelle Obama, Kim Kardashian in 2013.

In All, Happy Birthday to her from JoelsBlog

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/omotola-jalade-stun-in-great-vivacious-outfit-as-she-turns-40yrs-old-today/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 07, 2018
Beautiful as always.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by pirodoshit(m): 6:08am On Feb 07, 2018
Better pikin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:09am On Feb 07, 2018
Where is the stunning undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Izzystevens: 6:09am On Feb 07, 2018
Pretty woman aging gracefully.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:09am On Feb 07, 2018
Chai! To fvck this woman they hungry me shocked

As she clean like this na just sucking I go they suck while she they give me hand job

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by justi4jesu(f): 6:12am On Feb 07, 2018
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Shukusheka(m): 6:12am On Feb 07, 2018
How many times this madam dey celebrate birthday every year?

24 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by begwong: 6:13am On Feb 07, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Where is the stunning undecided
When you are blind, what can you see again?

10 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 07, 2018
AT forty with such a stunning beauty

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by hopefulLandlord: 6:14am On Feb 07, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks she actually looks older than her age? no doubt she's beautiful but I used to think she's hit 40 around 5-8 years ago

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Flexherbal(m): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2018
Happy birthday to her !
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:16am On Feb 07, 2018
begwong:

When you are blind, what can you see again?

You definitely Don't know what stunning is

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Iphone5: 6:16am On Feb 07, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

16 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nizguy(m): 6:19am On Feb 07, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

U see laps Laps fresh like ice fish.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Kellz193: 6:20am On Feb 07, 2018
Imagine taking this woman from behind!!!

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Jakumo(m): 6:21am On Feb 07, 2018
Fat old mama. Your time don pass.

Na only fat old Baba dem dey look this kind popotamus.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Tarzan360(m): 6:22am On Feb 07, 2018
Omo Sexy enjoy ur life mama
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by millhouse: 6:22am On Feb 07, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

As she clean like this na just sucking I go they suck while she they give me hand job
no be your fault my brother ...even pastor sef agro go catch am with that pose
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by olawaletimi(m): 6:24am On Feb 07, 2018
Happy birthday to my favourite female actress. I still dey find ALTER EGO to download OOO, abeg anyone wey get link to the movie Abi where to download, Pls kindly quote me. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by cyndy1000(f): 6:28am On Feb 07, 2018
A new age with ba new Grace..... happy birthday to you
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Angelsit(f): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2018
Hurray! Today is my Birthday. Happy Birthday to us, may God continue to bless us beyond our expectations.
���

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Balkan(m): 6:37am On Feb 07, 2018
Na shit full that nyash.
So guys nothing special
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Kobicove(m): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2018
Happy Birthday to her!

Although I'm sure she will celebrate her birthday again towards the end of the year cos she has multiple birthdates grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by joepentwo(m): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

you no see Olosho, na pesin wifey wer u want Bleep!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ihitenansa: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2018
i thot its ekeinde, abi she don seperate with her husband?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by sunbilor(m): 6:41am On Feb 07, 2018
Angelsit:
Hurray! Today is my Birthday. Happy Birthday to us, may God continue to bless us beyond our expectations.
���
Happy birthday and best wishes
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by boss1310(m): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2018
lol see these small boys that wants to dig their mom age mate

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Pain(m): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2018
Chai. Make this women dey fear God. This woman was in the same class with my elder cousins in Command Kaduna. The youngest of them is 42 years! Chai ! Growing Old is part of Life's inescapable process. Embrace it !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 07, 2018
QUEEN OF THE QUEENS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Revolution Properties (Photos) / Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.