Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep (60223 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church / Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by Nltaliban(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
NaijaFutbol:
Parents were fast asleep or in action?

Like for in action...

Share for fast asleep...

I liked and shared it.

They were in action while sleeping

2 Likes

Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by sod09(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Not only naija this happen
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by handsomeyinka(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Thank GOD EVANS IS IN JAIL
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by countryfive: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
thank God a good Samaritan found the baby
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by Onyeke21: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Baby's day out.
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by honestivo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
THANK GOD IT WAS NOT RESUALIST

1 Like

Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by Idrismusty97(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Who was taking the pictures?
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by Evince(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Vivuch:
If to say na naija the driver will crush the baby ,and label it a witch that wants to cause accident on the road.

I swear they will even come and gv testimony how God saved him frm crawling witch in baby form

3 Likes

Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by macphilip: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
not a single pothole on the road
we still have a long way to go in Naija
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by timwudz(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Abiku things.. shaa looking for a way to die
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by AreaFada2: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
Vivuch:
If to say na naija the driver will crush the baby ,and label it a witch that wants to cause accident on the road.

Lol.

Trust 9ja and superstition.

2 Likes

Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by Enemyofpeace: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
End time baby

We sincerely apologise for the intense heat all over the world . This is due to the general maintenance going on in Hell Fire. This maintenance is imperative to accommodate more Nigerian politicians when the world eventually ends. We sincerely regret any inconveniences this may have caused.

Sign
Angel Gabriel

1 Like

Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
Evince:

I swear they will even come and gv testimony how God saved him frm crawling witch in baby form

What sort of nasty shiit are you both saying? Haba! You guys have an evil heart! angry

Cc vivuch
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by SteveTyla(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
stephenmorris:
A Facebook user has rescued a baby while he ws driving along the highway with a friend.

Apparently, the Facebook user spotted the child crawling up to the highway, and then hecame down, picked him up and took him home only to find his parents sleeping.

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/news/facebook-user-rescued-baby-ws-driving-along-highway-friend/
Baby's day out.
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by hollah123: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
stephenmorris:
A Facebook user has rescued a baby while he ws driving along the highway with a friend.

Apparently, the Facebook user spotted the child crawling up to the highway, and then hecame down, picked him up and took him home only to find his parents sleeping.

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/news/facebook-user-rescued-baby-ws-driving-along-highway-friend/
look at that thick forest they call house, them no know say snake still dey did world
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by apharm(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
if it were in Nigeria now, the man will tag the baby a witch or something sent from his village
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by Pat081: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
thesicilian:
What a gross negligence. The parents should be thankful there were no drunk drivers on the road at that time.
driver of dos top government officials sef dey will kill d baby n go
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by AleksAndria: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Vivuch:

Evince:

chai, we aren't this bad nah, guys easy.

1 Like

Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by Vivuch: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chrysaetos:

What sort of nasty shiit are you both saying? Haba! You guys have an evil heart! angry

Cc vivuch
what do you mean by evil heart? No be true I dey talk
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by brookz: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hehehehe, it reminds me of that Movie : Baby's day out.
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by ajepako(f): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
That is a replay of the comedy.....

Baby's Day Out... grin grin cheesy

Thank God for his mercy...
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Vivuch:
what do you mean by evil heart? No be true I dey talk

Nope. I don't know the sort of Nigerians you mix with but Nigerians aren't that evil.......yet.
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by shumuel(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
stephenmorris:

I thought it happened in Nigeria, i came only to say; FRSC should employ the kid grin wink
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by olusayeroyagi(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Vivuch:
Thanks u took d word out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by NairaMaster1(m): 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
I will flog witches and wizards from that baby head.
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by slimtosin(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
holluwai:
Some people can sleep sha.

I still don't understand...
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by fabrestove: 12:03am On Feb 08, 2018
Could this baby be Paul walker?
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by Lastanza: 12:12am On Feb 08, 2018
Thank God say no be yahoo boy or some pipl from the western Nigeria first see am. The story for dey grievous.
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by AceDomino(m): 12:18am On Feb 08, 2018
Baby's day out part 3
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by IdeyFindWife: 1:27am On Feb 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Why them dey sleep for that kind place shocked

The baby dey act baby's day out

You dey mind them?

I bet the kain 'sleep' wey dey sleep na the kind wey produce the boy in the first place; they must've been too busy at it to notice say jumior sef don waka!
Re: Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep by GreenCap: 2:00am On Feb 08, 2018
AceDomino:
Baby's day out part 3
baby is Highway Patrol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.