Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

RCCG Special Divine Encounter Programme(feb. 06/02/2018) DAY 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Special Divine Encounter Programme(feb. 06/02/2018) DAY 2 (652 Views)

Benefits Of A Divine Encounter / ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. / Message Of RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Special Divine Encounter Programme(feb. 06/02/2018) DAY 2 by 4reala(m): 5:51am On Feb 07, 2018
Special Divine Encounter Programme,
Tuesday, February 6, 2018.

Day 2

Ministering: Pastor E.A Adeboye

Prayers
1.Let's lift out hands to the most high God to bless His name, magnify Him.
2. Father, if you are visiting two people tonight, let me be one of them.
We give you all the glory, we give honour, we give you all the glory, we give you honour.
Text: 1 Kings 3:4-15
There are miracles and there are miracles Acts 5:12-16 (there are miracles by the apostles and there was a miracle performed by peter) Acts 19:11-12
There are miracles and there are special miracles

Category one
Miracles that can frightened the enemy, Exodus 12, 2 Kings 6:8-23. Every plan of your enemy will be frustrated. Amen
In the name that is above every other name, a miracle will begin in your life that will cause the enemy to leave you alone. Amen.
2 Kings 7:1-11. I don't know whether you believe it or not, I know God arrange this divine Encounter to end the seed of the enemy in your life. Amen

Prayer
Father, this very night, give a miracle that will frighten my enemies.

Category 2
There are miracles that will frightened your neighbours, that will turn you to a wonders to all those you come in contact with. Mark 2:1-12, The miracle that will make your enemies open their mouth wide, God will give to you today. Amen. Acts 3:-11. It possible you have a problem that everybody know with you, they know you with this particular problems, today when God solves that problem, you will become an amazement to everybody. Amen.
Mark 5:2-15. There is a miracle that can frightened everybody who know you.

Prayer
Father, the kind of miracle that will dazed my neighbours, give to me tonight

Category 3
There is a miracle that can frightened the receiver. Mark 4:35-51.
There is a blessing that can frighten. There is somebody here today, God is about to release a miracle to you that will frighten.

Prayer
Father, please give me a miracle that will shake me

Category 4
There are miracles that are like a dream. Psalm 126:1-3. There are miracles that you will think what kind of dream is this ,
This is good to be true, 1 Kings 17:8-16.
In the name that is above every other name, by the time God finish with you tonight, you will think you are dreaming. Amen.

Prayer
Father, the kind of miracle that will appear to me like a dream, give me today.
When the Lord turn again, the captivity of Zion, we are like them that dream. Zion stands for the children of the most high God. This kind of miracles we are talking about is only for the children of Zion, children of the most high God.
If you are still in sin, then these blessings are not for you. Why not surrender to God today.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

UK Declares Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Church, Christ Embassy, Insolvent! / THANKS / "I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.