Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

#bbnaija: Tobi Is Not The Kind Of Guys I Crush On - Cee C - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Tobi Is Not The Kind Of Guys I Crush On - Cee C (933 Views)

#bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Tobi Is Not The Kind Of Guys I Crush On - Cee C by Ayodele70: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2018
Housemate Cee C has revealed that Tobi is not her kind of guy.

She said this while trashing out her issues with Princess this morning. According to her, Tobi is not the kind of guy she can crush on, and all they have now is pure friendship.

But, why does she get jealous when Tobi tries to be friendly and play house games with other girls? Oh well, Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-tobi-is-not-kind-of-guys-i.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Is Not The Kind Of Guys I Crush On - Cee C by Divay22(f): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2018
Lol
She doesn't like him, but doesn't want him to go either. He's just a spare before the right one comes.FRIENDZONE.. Tobi no go quick commot grin cheesy cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Is Not The Kind Of Guys I Crush On - Cee C by espn(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2018
LIES ABEG...WHEN A LADY SAYS YES...YOUS HOULD UNDERSTAND SHE MEANT NO...
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Is Not The Kind Of Guys I Crush On - Cee C by tuzeriouz(m): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2018
Abeg wetyn swansea play last night?
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Is Not The Kind Of Guys I Crush On - Cee C by BiafranBushBoy: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2018
Bullshit. Who the hell is she?
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Is Not The Kind Of Guys I Crush On - Cee C by ShadowFighter: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
tuzeriouz:
Abeg wetyn swansea play last night?

8-1, them win
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Is Not The Kind Of Guys I Crush On - Cee C by tuzeriouz(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
ShadowFighter:

8-1, them win
abeg who score the nine goals?

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Installer Needed Around Awoyaya / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board / Africa Magic Reveals Voting Result For The Eviction Of Micherry In Ultimate Lov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.