Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Resolving Admission Issues with JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Resolving Admission Issues with JAMB (656 Views)

Forget ASUU Strike | Forget Admission Issues | Goodbye To Third Class | Convert / Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? / Unn Admission Issues With Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolving Admission Issues with JAMB by OlujobaSamuel: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2018
Good day all, my sister is in need pf help on what to do.
She was offered admission into LASU(UTME) to study English Education in place of Law chosen by her, while Unilorin(DE) offered her Primary Education instead of International Relations.
The issue now is that LASU admission was accepted earlier and acceptance paid, while Unilorin came late, but she now prefers that of Unilorin. Haven accepted that of Unilorin on JAMB CAPS portal, she was unable to print the admission letter with the system giving a response message that the service was granted before so could not be repeated.
She went to JAMB office to make a complaint this morning, she was queried on why she used same email on her profile(i wonder if the lady knows anything about biometric registration) with no other concrete response except her mentioning that *go and write Abuja*.
Do you have similar issue or knows anyone with similar issue, kindly help on how to resolve it.
Thanks.

cc: Richiez, olawalebabs, Fynestboi, mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Resolving Admission Issues with JAMB by Tes15: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
I had the same problem and I have solved it, you need to know somebody in jamb
Re: Resolving Admission Issues with JAMB by OlujobaSamuel: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Tes15:
I had the same problem and I have solved it, you need to know somebody in jamb
pls kindly help with how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Resolving Admission Issues with JAMB by OlujobaSamuel: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
UPDATE
We sent someone to JAMB hq, Abuja, he was told that she needs to go to Unilorin to get an Admission offer letter, then take the letter to LASU to cancel her admission before she can print a new admission letter on JAMB portal.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: BSU Students Protest: Management Close Down School Indefinitly / Open University, Noun Nysc!!! / Please Can I Get Admitted To Study Medlab In Imsu With A Jamb Score Of 228

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.