Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? (11303 Views)

Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo / Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by adeleke5157: 2:47pm On May 12, 2019
Good day nairalanders, please which university do I have a chance of studying medicine with 230 Jamb score especially in western part of the country.

Thanks in anticipation for your response
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Bigboy289(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2019
adeleke5157:
Good day nairalanders, please which university do I have a chance of studying medicine with 230 Jamb score especially in western part of the country.

do change of course
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by AllenSpencer: 3:03pm On May 12, 2019
Traditional or Scientific medicine?

11 Likes

Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Stanweezy(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2019
Dr. Agnes Nwanma University of Clinical Medicine

7 Likes

Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by urboyAce(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2019
adeleke5157:

You have to change your course bro
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Premiumwriter: 7:38pm On May 12, 2019
adeleke5157:

276 got me physiology last year.

3 Likes

Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by bukiah: 8:57pm On May 12, 2019
Please can I know the cut off for medicine in OAU?
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by bularuz(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2019
Any University provided you know the right people

1 Like

Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by eleojo23: 10:56pm On May 12, 2019
A private university.

1 Like

Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Linkbaba: 2:28am On May 13, 2019
Eksu or uniosun

1 Like

Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by SeekingHelp: 4:08am On May 13, 2019
Bigboy289:
do change of course

I scored 266 for Law, Uniuyo. Pls do i stand a chance?

1 Like

Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by SeekingHelp: 4:11am On May 13, 2019
urboyAce:

You have to change your course bro

I scored 266 for Law, Uniuyo. Pls do i stand a chance?
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by PharmJohn88(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2019
With 259, kindly suggest a University -- federal or state, where Medicine, Dentistry, Physiology or Pharmacy is possible.

Please reply.
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Themhi1: 2:42pm On May 13, 2019
PharmJohn88:
With 259, kindly suggest a University -- federal or state, where Medicine, Dentistry, Physiology or Pharmacy is possible.

Please reply.

bro, u did jupeb?

is d result out?
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by PharmJohn88(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2019
Themhi1:

bro, u did jupeb?

is d result out?

Yes...

I'm currently on JUPEB.

The exams will start by June, specifically from June 18 -- June 28.

I decided not to put all my eggs in one basket of JUPEB, hence this JAMB.���
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Paccino4all: 4:52pm On May 13, 2019
Contact Mr Calito for your Custom recruitment past questions and answers just #2,000 very affordable call in now as e dey hot
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Oxyb: 5:56pm On May 13, 2019
257 for petroleum engineering @ UI any hope?
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Themhi1: 7:41pm On May 13, 2019
PharmJohn88:

Yes...

I'm currently on JUPEB.

OOK.
I did ijmb tho
and the result is yet to be out..

I think they reduced some jamb scores
wat did u score?
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by jully9: 8:01pm On May 13, 2019
adeleke5157:

Few privates universities will accept your jamb score. I advice you enroll for diploma program in unilag (duration is 1year). You will be admitted through direct entry to medicine it depends on your performance. You have nothing to lose you will join your set in 200 level.
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by PharmJohn88(m): 4:24am On May 14, 2019
Themhi1:

OOK.
I did ijmb tho

wat did u score?

Really?

IJMB result for February should be released by now; which school and centre did you undertake the program in?

I scored 259.

What was yours?

I'm just thinking if it can fetch me Medicine.

Do you mind us talking more personally in WhatsApp?
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 14, 2019
Themhi1:

OOK.
I did ijmb tho

wat did u score?
I don't understand, I wish I could visit their head office.. this is bad
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Themhi1: 9:36am On May 14, 2019
PharmJohn88:

Really?

IJMB result for February should be released by now; which school and centre did you undertake the program in?

I scored 259.

What was yours?

I'm just thinking if it can fetch me Medicine.

Do you mind us talking more personally in WhatsApp?

Not yet, this month probably.
they gave me 217.
imagine, A level graduate for that matter..
drop your no. let me add u
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by PharmJohn88(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2019
[quote author=Themhi1 post=78375794]

Not yet, this month probably.
they gave me 217.
imagine, A level graduate for that matter..
drop your no. let me add u[/quote

JAMB was generally full of hitches this.

217 can fetch you something reasonable; what's your chosen discipline?
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Themhi1: 10:26am On May 14, 2019
PharmJohn88:

Zero eight zero 2 six 8 two three three 6 one.
medicine or nothing. I'll definitely deal with d putme....
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Themhi1: 10:36am On May 14, 2019
SammyOpe:

I don't understand, I wish I could visit their head office.. this is bad

do you think anything can be done??
start preparing for putme.
and make sure u score nothing less than 300..
u can see dat I was also given 217.

by the way wats ur choice of institution?
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by PharmJohn88(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2019
Themhi1:

medicine or nothing.
I'll definitely deal with d putme....

Go squash it bro...

I'll do same.

What's your choiced institution?

And have you got the past questions?
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Themhi1: 2:40pm On May 14, 2019
PharmJohn88:

Go squash it bro...
I'll do same.
What's your choiced institution?
And have you got the past questions?
FUD
it's CBT. so no pq
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by dunsin125: 4:40pm On May 14, 2019
PharmJohn88:

Please reply.
delsu, I will advise you to go to a state university because federal schools are usually competitive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by DrGrey1: 6:19pm On May 14, 2019
*Congratulations! �Good News!*��

For all those anticipating to write Post-UTME, *_ELOHIM TUTORS_* presents to you, *THE BEGINNING OF THE END!*
The beginning of actualizing your true academic prowess and untapped intellectual potentials is here! And this *BEGINNING* brings a permanent *END* to getting stranded� and suffering depression� due to failure in Post-UTME after passing UTME!
This is how we make it happen: WE OFFER

� Intensive Tutorial Sessions from Monday to Saturday (2pm to 6pm daily)�
� A suitable environment for learning✨
� Proper Accommodation for those living far away�
� Conducive centres for Night reading�
�Weekly Examination on topics taught and many more…�

▶Join us today at *_ELOHIM TUTORS_* for your comprehensive Post-UTME Tutorials *@Abadina Primary School, University of Ibadan.*

```Never treat Post-UTME casually, @ELOHIM TUTORS, we mean business, we are committed to helping you gain admission to study that course of your dream!```
*We treat you like the only student in the world!*
*Wouldn’t you rather Learn, Re-learn and Unlearn with us?*
For more information, Contact
Dogged-man Cyril �‍♂
@ +234 802 438 2471.
Tunde@+234 803 218 7175.

*...come and be carried on the shoulders of academic giants*
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Themhi1: 6:17pm On May 15, 2019
PharmJohn88:

Zero eight zero 2 six 8 two three three 6 one.
bro, what's wrong with your WhatsApp?
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Ntiiene(m): 3:52am On May 20, 2019
I pray we pass am currently doing Jupeb in uniben , you
Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by Ntiiene(m): 3:53am On May 20, 2019
PharmJohn88:

Yes...

I'm currently on JUPEB.

same currently doing Jupeb in uniben

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State University Rewards Its Top Students With N4m For Making 4.5 Cumulati / UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site / *difference Between Rabbit And Rat*

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.