Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Dana Airways Near Mishap - Share Your Experience If You Were On-board - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Airways Near Mishap - Share Your Experience If You Were On-board (1737 Views)

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / Air Mishap Averted On Ilorin-lagos Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dana Airways Near Mishap - Share Your Experience If You Were On-board by rockiedink(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2010
A Dana Air flight to Abuja from Lagos this morning suffered a serious mishap when one of its engines caught fire while airborne shortly after take-off following a loud bang. The pilot managed to land the aircraft safely after 15 mins in the air (my kudos to the pilot!) and the airline spokesperson says the mishap was due to a birdstrike.

If you were on-board the aircraft would you like to share the experience and tell us what thoughts were running through your mind while the scenario played out? And if you were airport staff, can you tell us what went through your mind?

Lets do our own online version of Air Crash Mishap Investigation.
Re: Dana Airways Near Mishap - Share Your Experience If You Were On-board by sizzlers(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2010
Im not in the craft neither am i an airport staff but i think something is wrong with this DANA GROUP. Yestarday there was a report cocerning their dealership, u no what i mean (KIA RIO without AIR BAG) now anoda wahala!

(1) (Reply)

Flight Ticket 2 South Africa / Kenya Airways Unveils First African Female Dreamliner Captain / Why Does Accra almost Look Like South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.