Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Unlock, Flash And Repairs! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlock, Flash And Repairs! (1255 Views)

How To Flash And Update Blackberry / I Will Pay Anyone To Unlock/flash My Samsung Sgh-t401g / Learn How Flash And Unlock Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by me07: 2:40am On Apr 20, 2010
Just come to my office for all phone problems, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Always at your service especially for your Latest Nokia and Blackberry!
Re: Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by goldincome(m): 2:46am On Apr 20, 2010
The battery of my Nokia N73 goes down very often.
I have changed another battery but still the same.
Can you repair it.
If you can text me on 08037184179
Re: Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by me07: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2010
Nokia N73 battery drain is always from the POWER IC and it can only be solved by replacing that which can only be done by Nokia care, Any attempt to fix that though might be initially successful, but, may result in dead phone!
Re: Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by goldincome(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2010
Any Idea how much it will cost to repair it at Nokia Care Centre.
Any help you can render?
Re: Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by me07: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2010
if your phone is under warranty, no fee, if not, just budget like 2k or so.
Re: Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by goldincome(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2010
Thanks for your help.
Can you recommend any Nokia Care Center and their address to me.
Re: Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by rottable(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2010
I have problem with unlocking my memory card,my is demamded for a memory i neva install
Re: Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by me07: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2010
@ gol income, call 08035386313, his name is GBolahan. he works with nokia. tell him keji give u his number
Re: Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by maddock(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2010
Hi,
My nokia screen went whitish what could be the problem, someone told me if is flashed it could be ok but would loose all my contact. How can you help?
Re: Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by whycity: 5:39pm On May 07, 2010
pls is dere any master unlock code dat can unlock blackberry phone lock with password
Re: Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by me07: 7:55pm On May 07, 2010
maddock:

Hi,
My nokia screen went whitish what could be the problem, someone told me if is flashed it could be ok but would loose all my contact. How can you help?

What model of phone is it? and can you still make or receive calls with it?? Because, Flasing is just like formatting your computer and reloading it, it'll wipe off everything, If you can still receive or make calls, then, it's not flashing. Just let me know the model of your phone then, i'll advice you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whycity:

pls is dere any master unlock code dat can unlock blackberry phone lock with password

I can provide you with a master code, but, all your informations will be wiped off after removing the password!
Re: Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by semid4lyfe(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2010
@ me07
Please make your contributions on this thread
Phone Engineers On Nairaland willing To Assist You
Re: Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by akinlolusewanu9(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2013
A new huge smartphone store looking for mobile engineers and troubleshooters to employ. Check http://phonegist..com/2013/07/job-opportunity.html for more info in case you are interested.
Re: Unlock, Flash And Repairs! by Promiseprince(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2013
My nokia x3 screen touch doesnt function perfectly wat wil i do? Pls help

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick / Nokia 5800 Expressmusic With Tv Out Cable For Sale / What To Do When Your Iphone Won't Turn On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.