Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Wizkid Signs Partnership Deal With Nike To Release Fan Base Jerseys (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Signs Partnership Deal With Nike To Release Fan Base Jerseys (photos) (2223 Views)

Tacha Signs Partnership Deal With Hype And Steam NG / Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha / Tonto Dike Signs Partnership Deal With Philip Ojire's Shirt Freak Clothing Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Signs Partnership Deal With Nike To Release Fan Base Jerseys (photos) by LifeDrama: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nigeria’s starboy, Wizkid has officially signed a partnership deal with one of the world’s biggest designing company, Nike.

Wizkid who shared the news via his Instagram story is now the only African artiste to have such standard fan base.

Wizkid’s fan base, Wizkid FC becomes the first African music fan base to have an official jersey, Nike are to officially release Starboy jerseys soon for sales worldwide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq7WSWJ2a-I

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/07/wizkid-signs-partnership-deal-with-nike/

Re: Wizkid Signs Partnership Deal With Nike To Release Fan Base Jerseys (photos) by LifeDrama: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
cc lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi Md44
Re: Wizkid Signs Partnership Deal With Nike To Release Fan Base Jerseys (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wizzy Steady Setting Records for these young clowns called Artists to beat . I go buy my own starboy Jersey For sure.. Make dem make OBO own join, mah buy d two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Signs Partnership Deal With Nike To Release Fan Base Jerseys (photos) by Feyikemi12(f): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Good One
Re: Wizkid Signs Partnership Deal With Nike To Release Fan Base Jerseys (photos) by OKorowanta: 3:46am On Feb 08, 2018
God, Yahweh, Jehovah,Agbadagbururu,Kabiyesi,
Yes I know say na you create Wizkid but who create me?
Re: Wizkid Signs Partnership Deal With Nike To Release Fan Base Jerseys (photos) by Gisthoodng(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Wizkid Come And Sign Me Into Star Boy!!! I Will Be Ur Online Assistant grin

Re: Wizkid Signs Partnership Deal With Nike To Release Fan Base Jerseys (photos) by Alphasoar(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2018
Nice strides. Stop smoking weed... and repent...

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Have Respect For Womanhood - Fans Blast Nollywood Actress Chika Ike. P / DMW Artist, Peruzzi Caught On Camera Sleeping With Unilag Slay Queen,Tobi / Kim K Called Out For Video Promoting New Fragrance Hours After Kobe's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.