Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha (27616 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Meets Ned Nwoko, Confirms Partnership To Support The Underprivileged / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by mercyefe200(f): 2:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Popular French alcoholic brand, Ciroc has reportedly confirmed the partnership deal with former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha. Recall that the reality star fans have been buzzing on social media since she announced the deal on Thursday.

However, some people tagged it to be just an invitation by the brand for a party.

Digging the deep to find out the truth, a particular person took to the comment section of one of the brand’s post to confirm the authenticity of the partnership. Replying to the person, the brand confirmed the deal.

See post below:

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/ciroc-confirms-partnership-deal-with.html

6 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by padi94(m): 2:21am On Nov 23, 2019
So only you comment for your post as first to comment
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Alono78: 5:34am On Nov 23, 2019
Congrats to her

4 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Are social media campaigns against the government effective in Nigeria?

We’ve been doing #EndSars ... don’t we still have SARS?

We also did #FreeSowore ... where is Sowore?

This #SocialMediaBill trending online won’t even reach anywhere... why?

These people that can revoke this bills ain’t on social media, fine..they have social media handles but they are not the one’s handling those pages.

The people behind those verified twitter pages of those Senators,governors are youth like you and Me� so if you like tag them from now till tomorrow... it will trend for 24hrs before #Tacha trends would cover it up.

The best way to change things in a country is through peaceful protest.

The question is can we all come out in unison in Nigeria against something??

No o!

If e never reach us personally.. we no dey take am as our business
Nigeria is getting tougher.

Studying in Nigeria is getting tougher

Making money is tougher

Spending the money you’ve earned is tougher.

Getting a job is tougher, maintaining the job is toughing

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by sotall(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2019
undecided

All for the gram

Audio partnership

2 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Topmaike007(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Okay can we now hear word

3 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by chibu4u2(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2019
grin

At least her own has been officially confirmed by ciroc unlike one Henessey moet stunt.

33 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by mujiboy(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Iranu
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by solmusdesigns: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2019
cool

goodluck to her lets see if she makes forbes list
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by ekestic1976(f): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2019
Let Tacha be! How much can a mere girl take? None would wish these assaults on their junior sister, I'm sure!

11 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2019
Over two months after BBN ended, I wake up everyday on nairaland and all I see is Tacha this.. Mercy that...
Please National assembly just hasten up with the anti social media bill make some people get sense.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by miteolu(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2019
She needs it
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Jordan97: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2019
angry
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2019
See tacha matter FP with just 3 comments

I don create thread since last year with up to 50 comments no FP

Na nyansha go kill all.the mods las las

6 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2019
I saw youth doing TACHA vs MERCY ciroc war �� e good na.

Our kids would ask us one big question “DAD and MUM! where were you when the government were making this country unbearable”

And we will reply with shame “We were busy doing RONALDO VS MESSI, DAVIDO VS WIZKID , TACHA VS MERCY , AKA VS BURNA”

That’s the reality

15 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Afon ke nsoo ?

1 Like

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by ladilawal82(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Case closed

2 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Donkenny511(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2019
She get endorsement, she no get
Wetin concern me
People just like to dey put their mouth for wetin no concern them

1 Like

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by kelvxyn: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Tacha will do well.

11 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Ijaya123: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Aunti Kęmi how body?

21 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Yohh: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2019
Joblessness
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by heckymaicon(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2019
No fvck given.

Low budget celeb just full everywhere thanks to bbn.
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Philinho(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2019
Good for her ....They should help her on d other issue....if you know, you know
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Roadtoyesterday: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2019
tacha fans are so uncultured and have very low self esteem, was advising them on reasons why they should attend to more pending issues on the country rather than contributing their hard earned money to buy her a benz, just because Thelma got a benz from an endorsement deal.

Pls my nairalander help me ooo

See the below chats

2 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by StarUp: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2019
I just hope one of the bosses is not nyanshing her?

2 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Authoreety: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2019
Wish her the best

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola, Yinka Quadri, Mr Latin Celebrates Eniola Ajao Birthday / “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets / Oprah 'suffers Racism' In Zurich Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.