Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Blasphemy On Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blasphemy On Jesus Christ (815 Views)

Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Did The Holy Spirit Descend On Jesus As A Dove Or Like A Dove? / An Evaluation Of Atum's Revelation On Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blasphemy On Jesus Christ by jay89(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Look at Wat one useless blogger post on his facebook page. I dont Nigerians should be using Jesus on dia comedy skit

Re: Blasphemy On Jesus Christ by sonofluc1fer: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Blasphemy.

Jesus was the Son of God. Holy Spirit had to Come Upon Mary. That's how Jesus Came.. and he promised to come again. Wait for his Coming, faithfools.
Re: Blasphemy On Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Him na lie!

But religion requires you to lie and say it was a miracle and magical! Yeah, Cumming usually is grin

Inspired by sonofluc1fer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy On Jesus Christ by correctguy101(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
Blasphemy.

Jesus was the Son of God. Holy Spirit had to Come Upon Mary. That's how Jesus Came.. and he promised to come again. Wait for his Coming, faithfools.

If that infidelistic idiotistical moronic foolishness filled (breathing heavily) infidel called " YahwehPenis"" ( I don't even like mentioning his blasphemous moniker) get a hold of this comment; I can foresee how he'll corrupt it.

The idiot boy angry
Re: Blasphemy On Jesus Christ by sonofluc1fer: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
correctguy101:

If that infidelistic idiotistical moronic foolishness filled (breathing heavily) infidel called " YahwehPenis"" ( I don't even like mentioning his blasphemous moniker) get a hold of this comment; I can foresee how he'll corrupt it.

The idiot boy angry
One of the 10 cummandments of YahwehPenis is yo spread and multiply. YahwehPenis will pour out his glory.
Re: Blasphemy On Jesus Christ by correctguy101(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dimples129:
Him na lie!

But religion requires you to lie and say it was a miracle and magical! Yeah, Cumming usually is grin

Inspired by sonofluc1fer grin

So you follow? Ah dimples undecided

And I thought you weren't an Infidel.... $mh
Re: Blasphemy On Jesus Christ by correctguy101(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

One of the 10 cummandments of YahwehPenis is yo spread and multiply. YahwehPenis will pour out his glory.

Anytime I make any mistake and lost money, I always remember some funny people on here and I start laughing. If not for nairaland, I would've killed someone after I lost some money this early momo year. ....

YahwehPenis and RIPEnglish are my correct clowns on here, some non-infidels are among those who amuse me and make me forget I'm supposed to kill someone for the resources lost undecided

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy On Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
correctguy101:

So you follow? Ah dimples undecided

And I thought you weren't an Infidel.... $mh

I'm not understanding o grin
Re: Blasphemy On Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
correctguy101:

Anytime I make any mistake and lost money, I always remember some funny people on here and I start laughing. If not for nairaland, I would've killed someone after I lost some money this early momo year. ....

YahwehPenis and RIPEnglish are my correct clowns on here, some non-infidels are among those who amuse me and make me forget I'm supposed to kill someone for the resources lost undecided

See advertising strategy shocked
Re: Blasphemy On Jesus Christ by correctguy101(m): 4:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Dimples129:

See advertising strategy shocked
I know you are sharp. cheesy
Re: Blasphemy On Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2018
correctguy101:

I know you are sharp. cheesy

undecided

(1) (Reply)

See The New Photo Of Bishop Akan Weeks After The Collapse Reigners Church / When Prayer Fails, Try Praise. / Spiritual Warfare Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.